Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

pics of the BlingVette

bling vette

Corvette
2004 Millenium yellow Conv.
picture0063zv.jpg

tnvettelr4sj.jpg

I was happy and supprized to see it was a please shade of yellow :) Or for those of you who follow "non silver" :SLAP

Are those brake ducts working or just stick-ons? Also, any performance mods?

JoeMackin said:
I was happy and supprized to see it was a please shade of yellow :) Or for those of you who follow "non silver" :SLAP

I beg your pardon:L

Remo:cool

Pac-man said:
Are those brake ducts working or just stick-ons? Also, any performance mods?

I had those put on mine - they work. (They were take-offs at Lingenfelter from ZO6's being tubbed.)

They also sell just the stick ons, that's why I asked. The ones you drill out work great, but you need the ducts to channel the air to the brakes properly. I'm not a fan of the look, but if you autocross and want to keep the brakes cool it's a nice mod. Would never do the stick-ons.

The brake vents are stick-ons. As far as perf. mods go, Corsa pace car exhaust and K&N dual air intake so far.

bling vette said:
The brake vents are stick-ons. As far as perf. mods go, Corsa pace car exhaust and K&N dual air intake so far.

Nice lookin' car you have there Bling!!! Good luck with it.

How do you like the Pace Car exhaust?? I'm tossed up between the Touring or the Pace car exhaust.

Chris

I really like the Corsa Pace exhaust. They seem to have perfected the internals. Idle sound perks and when you juice it , it roars!!! When at cruising speed it's barely noticable.

vett boy said:
Looks o.k. for yellow.I mean if you like yellow it's o.k. Well it's a good looking yellow as yellows go.
;LOL
I think he likes it!

Bling, you need to bring that thing to Bowling Green in June for Cruisefest and enter the People's Choice Car show. The Bling Mobile would get a lot of attention there. :cool

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom