Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Crew, I read your profile. I took these pics last year at the Air Power museum on Long Island. I love this stuff too!!
enjoy

BTW the guys flying these fighters are father and son...I'm so jealous:chuckle

Thanks, svoch!
I was revisiting this thread and when I saw the P-40 and P-51 images I had to do a double-take, :eek love those planes!

That’s a lucky father and son team for sure.

B17Crew
:w

Here's a few shots of my 92 with a stroker 383 LT1. It's an 11-second daily driver.

Beachvette.jpg

6-16004s.jpg

6-10-3s.jpg

Elk....Great lookin ride

all the best
Larry

PS do you get the "cowl shake" with roof off the car. It was driving me nuts so I found a great solution. Check out my 96CE/LT4

Here's mine parked at the Adam's Polishes tent at the 2007 Bloomington Gold show. That's my youngest daughter standing between my car and the C5-Z06.

IMG_0669.jpg

And another one shot in Southwestern Wisconsin ...

P7040009.jpg

Steven

Wow! Nice. What wheels are those?

OK, I'll admit that I already posted a picture of my 89 convertible on this thread but that was post #49 on November 1, 2007 and it was sort of a winter shot. So after looking at all of the other great cars here over the last 8+ months I'm going to post a summer shot taken a couple of days ago!

ClubCorvetteofCTJuly132008007.jpg

Oh, that's NOT me sitting in the chair!

CTYANK I think my 88 was only a few cars away from you at Moroso, second row from the back.

Picture%201674.jpg

Picture%201664.jpg

Picture%201667.jpg

GTAWH ... really clean looking 88! Looks like a winner!

My 1985 Corvette

I am new to this forum and just purchased my first Corvette. (3 days ago) This is my C4. It is a one owner (now 2) California car with 30,000 original miles. It is white with med. blue cloth interior with sport seats. It is a Doug Nash 4+3 with heavy duty cooling (VO8) and Delco-Bilstein Shocks (FG3.)
It is fun seeing and reading about all of your beautiful cars. I look forward to participating on this site.
Also, I am an employee of the copyright holder of these pics, I bought it before somebody grabbed it off eBay. We sell a lot of C-4's and this one is, with a doubt, the cleanest example we have ever had.

Foy

1985ChevroletCorvette43OD31.jpg

No pic

Okay, so I'm an idiot. Gotta find a host for my pics . . . will soon follow.

Foy

Foy, I checked your post and the link initially had an extra http in the address. I repaired the link and reposted but apparently the file can't be hotlinked. Sorry.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center, by the way!

I use the online photo storage site Photobucket but there are others available too.

Check this forum ( Click ME ) for topics aimed at helping you manage your photos.

:wJane Ann

Thanks

Thank you XLR8, I know why it does not work and will fix it.

Foy

Foy's Doug Nash

Here are some pics of my ride. Also, I am employed by the copyright holder of these pics.

pics with new C-5 wheels

Here are my updated (dirty car) pics with new C-5 wheels.

Foy
(wheel happy)in Las Vegas

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom