Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Can you please tell me why my pictures come out small
Thanks
Steve

Its my avatar dont know how to post pics. Its a Quasar Blue 92.

kim, Welcome to CAC check your PM's I'll PM you the instructions for posting pictures...

There are a number of tutorial style threads in the Site Help and Feedback Forum here ----> Site Help & Feedback - Corvette Action Center

Covering several topics such as Resizing photos, Uploading your photos into your post, and Linking photos from Photobucket.

The Quasar Blue C4 is a beautiful Corvette and we'll look forward to seeing pix of yours.

:wJane Ann

91 ZR1 Blue Steel

ZR1007.jpg
Hey bro,a couple questions if ya don't mind. Is that color steel blue? Do you have any pics with the sun hitting it? And were did you get the mirrors? Are the wheels 19's?
Mahalo.

Hey bro,a couple questions if ya don't mind. Is that color steel blue? Do you have any pics with the sun hitting it? And were did you get the mirrors? Are the wheels 19's?
Mahalo.

I could be mistaken, but they appear to be C5 mirrors.

Here's a pic of my other vette. '94 vert daily driver!

photovette.jpg

I could be mistaken, but they appear to be C5 mirrors.
good point! Funny,i had a modded c5 for 6 years and didn't even notice the mirrors.lol.. duh.

Mahalo.

This is the most beautiful yet mean looking vette I have ever seen!!! :upthumbs I am new to this board and was wondering if you could provide a list of mods you have done. I don't know if you had done this already, but if not I would appreciate it.:cool Also what year is your vette?

94 Convertible

We have 4 Corvettes in the household. Two C4's, both 94's one is a coupe, the other a convertible, also a 2001 Z06, and the newest addition, a 2006 convertible in Volicty Yellow.

I thought I would show off the 94 convertible. Its a 6-speed, Admiral Blue with a white stripe. We weren't trying to make it a Grand Sport clone, we just like the color combination. It it is setting out in the California sunshine
:w

DSC08779.jpg

This is the most beautiful yet mean looking vette I have ever seen!!! :upthumbs I am new to this board and was wondering if you could provide a list of mods you have done. I don't know if you had done this already, but if not I would appreciate it.:cool Also what year is your vette?
Sorry bro,the blue steel one is not my car,my car is the blue one on the previous page.

Copo,

That scoop looks great. The foglights, while subtile, really give it a good look too. Very original. :beer
i'm suprised nobody has noticed that the front license plate has been filled and smoothed into the body. Did this to my friends 91 also. looks bad ass like that

At least you can drive yours year round. Now I have more incentive to move somewhere warm. MCC

Here's a small pic of my work in progress '93 coupe. Don't be too judgemental, please. It had been used as a daily driver for a young man that really didn't give it the respect and care it deserved. It's got just over 176k on it and really seems to appreciate me getting it. I bought it because it was a Corvette and needed rescuing and its price was well within the amount my wife grudgingly let me part with. I don't mind posting the price- i've got $2500 in it counting the seatcovers that should be here any day. Don't think that's too bad.

Thanks, LindenBob. I wish my '93 looked half as good as yours. I've been debating what wheels to put on mine and have been having difficulty deciding between Zr1's, chromed zr1's or chromed sawblades. After seeing yours, I gotta say I'm leaning towards the chromed sawblades!:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom