Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

five-oh Thank you. Zr1's look good. I am partial to chrome. Alot of folk don't like chrome but I always liked a nice chrome wheel. Keep in mind with the chrome sawblades there is alot less to keep detailed. Rotors and calipers are not as visible as with the sawblades.:thumb

show your c-4

Here is my 95, c4 pace car

I realized that I have no pics of my Corvette in this thread. What a tragedy! :L

Here is are the most current pictures of my 1991 Corvette in Torquise Metallic. The car is mostly stock except for the Corsa cat-back exhaust, the K&N Open top intake, and a very basic Pioneer sound system to replace the not-so-durable Delco/GM Bose sound system.

4263415866_4ed0211aa2_b.jpg

Every time I see her I fall in love all over again! Wow! ;)

4262664325_df25698350_b.jpg

The Corsas have huge outlets!
4263415624_d09087b97b_b.jpg

Still only 54,900 original miles on her.
4263416406_d0c65f5486_b.jpg

4263415624_d09087b97b_b.jpg

I see a ‘91 Turquoise Metallic/black-top convertible (during the warm months) almost every morning in traffic. Turns my head no matter how many times I’ve seen it. Owner takes good care of it, always shined, the stock exhaust is even detailed. Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

B17Crew
:w

I realized that I have no pics of my Corvette in this thread. What a tragedy! :L

Here is are the most current pictures of my 1991 Corvette in Torquise Metallic. The car is mostly stock except for the Corsa cat-back exhaust, the K&N Open top intake, and a very basic Pioneer sound system to replace the not-so-durable Delco/GM Bose sound system.

4263415866_4ed0211aa2_b.jpg

Like that color.There a guy here in town thats got a 91 ZR-1 this color,wants to sell it.It one of maybe 80 1991 ZR-1s in this color.

Yeah it's rare but surprisingly enough there are TWO C4's like mine living in the same city I do! I see them every weekend: one is a coupe and the other a covertible. Go figure. I believe Chevy made under 2,000 of this color in 1991.

I wish I had the 1991 ZR1. There are quite a few of them for sale all over the country....some low miles, some around 100k miles. The 1991-1992 seem to fetch the best values.

Hello... Brand new here, should start by showing off my first Corvette. Bought it in August '09, 47,000 miles, no rattles or squeaks and pulls HARD. It's an '89 with the RPO FX3 select ride and all available options. Great fun to drive, love it, best car I've ever owned.

Hello... Brand new here, should start by showing off my first Corvette. Bought it in August '09, 47,000 miles, no rattles or squeaks and pulls HARD. It's an '89 with the RPO FX3 select ride and all available options. Great fun to drive, love it, best car I've ever owned.

Wow, awesome Vette and cool background for the pics. :thumb

Great looking car. You say that you are brand new here, well I think that your car looks brand new too! Add the car and the beautiful location together and you have 2 great looking pictures there. Welcome to the CAC :w

Here's our 95. She has 10500 miles, only 527 made in 95, runs like new..........Billy & Mary Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom