Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Here are some pics of my new DRM LT4 . (Delivered 3/4/2010)

8400 original miles.(yes 8400) (1 of 183 Black/Tan LT4 coupes built)
DRM modded with there 480 package,W AFR Heads & TPIS porting (Heads & Intake).
Stainless works longtube headers W/ B&B 3" Polished exhaust.
58 mm throttle body.
Competition cams valvetrain.
Blueprinted injectors W/ high volume fuel pump and pressure regulator.
K&N open air lid mod.
Coil over suspension, trailing & Camber Rod upgrades, balanced and scaled by DRM.
Baer 2 piece eradi speed rotors and Gran Sport calipers with stainless brake lines and brake bias spring upgrade.
Turn-One power steering pump with braided and AN fittings.
Ron Davis aluminum Radiator W/Oil cooler plumbed with braided and AN fittings.
Modified Clutch slave cylinder.
Trans and Diff W/cryo treated internals.
Greenwood C4R rear spoiler (properly installed with underbody bracing), I know some dont like the look, but it is one of the few spoilers that actually perform a function while road racing, and besides I like the look.
Polished A-Molds with 315 rears/285 fronts

HATS OFF TO ALL THE NICE VETTES POSTED!!!

033.jpg

029.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

DSC00016800x600.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

026.jpg

Reply w/ Quote |

Page 3 of 3<123
menu_open.gif

What are "blue printed" injectors? Does that mean flow matched. etc?

CG

Yes , they are cleaned and flow tested and matched (blueprinted) to perfection, this Helps big time especially during the tuning process , eliminating any problems that the injectors may show during tuning.

If there is a lean or to rich problem the injectors can at least be ruled out of the equation saving many hours for the tuner diagnosing any fuel problems.

Nice 89! Very clean.

Nice 89! Very clean.

Thanks! This one's my 'keeper'. It's currently got 62150 miles and it's been garaged since new. Fully loaded for the 1989 model year even down to both solid and transparent tops. Factory paint looks new and the interior still smells like it did in the showroom 21 years ago.

Now my 1987 Corvette - the daily driver - that's a completely different story. Its too old and tired for this thread. ;-)

New GS Wheels

My 93 with her new GS wheels :upthumbs
Don't give me grief about the curb :ugh
It was not as close as it looks in the picture :eyerole
That's my story...:thumb

stuart-albums-my-1993-40th-anniversary-edition-picture2772-93withnewgswheels.jpg

96 LT4, 26,700 miles

Don't pay attention to the red thing in the garage
Thanks,
Steve

C4 6Speed

Just got this 93 about 3 months ago. Convertible top is about 2 weeks old. If I'm lucky, I won't have to put it up very often!

album.php

Just acquired my first. It is a 89 black on black. Pretty rough looking but seems to be in pretty good mechanical condition. I can't wait to get it looking as good as the others on here.

at te beach

well i didn't see a picture of one on the beach, so here is one from the other other weekend.

P5111588.jpg

patience

album.php

Just acquired my first. It is a 89 black on black. Pretty rough looking but seems to be in pretty good mechanical condition. I can't wait to get it looking as good as the others on here.

dont worry about the looks when i first bought mine was a really mess but with patience and love for this cars u will get to the point it will look better than new. and if u like to make most of the work urself u will have a lot of good memories with ur car..

and..
welcome!!!! :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom