Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

My red 1992

My favorite thing to do is to drive my corvette. My second favorite thing is to wash it.

Dang they are all sweet, how can anyone not like the C4's looks...no matter what color.

Well heres the Old Rag I've been cruising this winter!!:D:D:D

Img174.jpg

Img179.jpg

Img178.jpg

Img180.jpg

Img181.jpg

:cool:cool:cool

My 94. Out of comission right now. Getting some goodies added to it. Will have it ready for the C4 Gathering. (Hopefully) :Buttslap
2491529_22_full.jpg

2491529_92_full.jpg

My 1993 Polo Green Coupe.

_vettesprings.jpg

This was taken at Bedford Springs Resort in Bedford, Pa at one of our Corvette Runs in '07. Altoona Corvette Club.
index.php
index.php

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Well, not technically, but when it hits 80 in the north west, we call it summer... So my fellow vette owning coworkers and I got together from some pics.

allangleup7.jpg

allcarsfe7.jpg

The white one is mine :)

myfrontcg5.jpg

myrearcw1.jpg

acknowledgement....

Steve.......Nice photos. I'm partial to white C4s too. And those are some beautiful cars to be posing with. Which engine do you have and what's your mileage?

94 DRM LT-1 :D
test326.jpg

NONOS085.jpg

NONOS090.jpg

test3722.jpg

100_5156.jpg

Without a doubt, not being a ZR1, thats one of the most aggressive looking C4's i've ever seen:upthumbs

Please share. What is the wheel and tire combo in the second and third pics?

Also if you don't mind, what size tires in the last shot and are they the same as the 2nd and 3rd?

Thanks. Beautiful machine!

Without a doubt, not being a ZR1, thats one of the most aggressive looking C4's i've ever seen:upthumbs

Please share. What is the wheel and tire combo in the second and third pics?

Also if you don't mind, what size tires in the last shot and are they the same as the 2nd and 3rd?

Thanks. Beautiful machine!

Thanks ! Both sets are 17x9.5 & 17x11's , the 3pc rims are from Mallett . Michelin PS 265/40/17 & Nitto DR's 315/35/17 on the Mallett's , Goodyear GS-D3 275/40/17 & 315/35/17 on the chrome ZR-1's . Chrome ZR-1's with the GS-D3's in the last shot .
Here's a pic of some wheels I picked up for my C5 but they also work on the C4 .
HRE 546R 18x9.5 & 19x11 . :beer
jdshres0452.jpg

Wow.....beautiful paint and finish. With those wheels, you've got the total package. Very nice. What brand finishing (wash/clay/polish) products are you using?

JohnsVette10.jpg

JohnsVette14.jpg

JohnsVette23.jpg

19753909.jpg

Crew, I read your profile. I took these pics last year at the Air Power museum on Long Island. I love this stuff too!!
enjoy

BTW the guys flying these fighters are father and son...I'm so jealous:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom