Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Just got mine out of the paint shop last week. Big improvement over the 20 y/o paint that was on there.

Here's what the car looked like 4 years ago when i got her.

DSC00293.jpg

Here she is now!! :beer

paint008.jpg

paint007.jpg

ZumZum: saddle interior? what vin # is yours? mine's 19579
Yep. Saddle interior. I'll have to check the vin tonight.

Ummm . . .

. . . ZumZum, your car is awezum.

Foy
Laz Vegaz

My 93 Vert - Quasar Blue

A recent photo of my 93' Vert. All this rain in Western New York hasn't allowed me to get it out as much as I'd like this summer.

From Emmasdad

Thanks Jane Ann!! Just cleaned it, ready to go to Carlisle Friday morning!

Zum.......Nice wheels! I'm looking at the same wheel for mine. See you at Fun Fest.:beer

1994 Black on black

This is mine....hypertech tuned, C4 '94 in Memphis........life is good. I drive this to work, then get into a Charger Hemi patrol car....I can't complain!

awesome color Dave. almost looks like Jetstream Blue, which I drool over on a daily basis :drool:

just got it :D

p1060479az9.jpg

p1060481om4.jpg
Yep! Very Nice. The sawblade wheels are so classic. Post up some details about the condition, mods, etc.

Yep! Very Nice. The sawblade wheels are so classic. Post up some details about the condition, mods, etc.

0 mods yet, belonged to a older lady and even older man, it was her car and he drove it occasionally . the car has 35,800 miles , i paid 12.5 cash and i feel i got my moneys worth so im happy. the only thing that would have made me happier is a stick but to find the quasar is hard enough even semi locally. far as cond goes, there is a few little stone chips in the front by the fenders, and a little wear on the outer edge of the drivers seat. other than that, everything seems to work even the pke and radio.

heres another two, and if you look hard at the seat you will see the 3inch section im talking about .

p1060482yv9.jpg

p1060483bo3.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom