Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Just purchased this from F.O.R.D. dealer a block from house. 23k miles. ZF 6 speed. Now I do this alot.:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

Very nice! Low mileage too! Get used to the grin - it's permanent!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
:wJane Ann

whodathunk back then

I came across this pic the other day - taken in 2002 I think - the C3 is mine & the C4 a buddy that got the bug after cruisin in mine - I sold the C3 in 2003 during a messy divorce just so she (& he) wouldnt end up with MY Vette - I gave it away & it still hurts - anyway, as it turns out, I ended up buying the C4 about 2 months ago for a song - $1,000.00 - I guess sometimes what goes around does come around - kinda wierd having a 7 year old picture of 2 vettes that I would own 7 years apart -
D.

I came across this pic the other day - taken in 2002 I think - the C3 is mine & the C4 a buddy that got the bug after cruisin in mine - I sold the C3 in 2003 during a messy divorce just so she (& he) wouldnt end up with MY Vette - I gave it away & it still hurts - anyway, as it turns out, I ended up buying the C4 about 2 months ago for a song - $1,000.00 - I guess sometimes what goes around does come around - kinda wierd having a 7 year old picture of 2 vettes that I would own 7 years apart -
D.

Interesting story indeed. Congrats on the C4! :)

D.

Do you know why divorces are so expensive? Because they're WORTH IT! :L

My 1993 40th Anniversary Edition

stuart-albums-my-1993-40th-anniversary-edition-picture1780-95k-miles.jpg

95,000 miles on her when this picture was taken earlier this year.

stuart-albums-my-1993-40th-anniversary-edition-picture1780-95k-miles.jpg

95,000 miles on her when this picture was taken earlier this year.

Beautiful!

AFTER TAKING GREAT PICS OF YOUR VETTE, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

I keep waiving but I'm only at about 2 for 12 on the year;shrug

I had two (2) C6s wave at me the other day! I about ran off the road! ;LOL

AFTER BEING WAVED AT, DON'T FORGET TO WAVE BACK!

I keep waiving but I'm only at about 2 for 12 on the year;shrug

the wave is dyeing im sad to say.... i get more waves from guys in other classic cars than i do from guys in vettes.....

but me and my co-pilot have given the old fart in the white c6 the bird about a dozen times so far this season:D

MY 89 VETTE (ENGLAND)

my 89 vette 65k based on the south coast england. :w

I like the tire and wheel combo on this 93. can you tell me the make/style of the rims and tire size? It does not look lowered to me but I could be wrong. Yes/no?

Thanks

Looks really nice. I like the 40th touches you did to it.

wheels factory c5/2000-04 polished aluminum 17x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear. shod in dunlop rubber. not lowered.

I like the tire and wheel combo on this 93. can you tell me the make/style of the rims and tire size? It does not look lowered to me but I could be wrong. Yes/no?

Thanks

Wheels are HRE 545's
9.5 on the front and 11's on the rear :w
GoodYear tires. 275x40x17's up front and 315x35x17's out back. Back spacing on the rear is 45mm so they don't stick out. Lowering will be done this summer.

4157212272bfa_545_o.jpg

my 84 vette!

bab351-albums-vette-6-27-picture1917-101-0761.jpg

bab351-albums-vette-6-27-picture1915-101-0750.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom