Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Planning a trip to Texas in the near future for a few upgrades...

You Can Check Tennessee Off The List

Knowing Dwayne like I do, there is a lot of truth in that statement. I'm not really sure how many states he has received a ticket in, but I can tell you its more than one. :D

I-65 South out of GM Springhill Tn. (where he spent time retooling the plant only to see it close 6 months later).

My wife and I had dinner with Kerri on Monday night, she confirmed the multiple state thing. But then she told me she also had the same problem. :D

Dwayne was back in Missouri for a day, his name came across the police scanner concerning his driving habits. :L He did get by with this one. Its probably a good thing he will be in Texas for a couple of days. ;LOL

JR - They didn't catch us, were hanging out in a flea trap down here in Plano.

Mikey - I think they were looking for another Yellow Vette. :w

L8TR - D

Great day at LG, and Cee thanks for the transportation!

e878go.jpg

2ns3uyh.jpg

29ypg8m.jpg

63t6r5.jpg

Looking Good

Dwayne...outstanding. Now on the way home...try not to get into a speed contest with the "boys in blue".
Remo:cool

Dwayne - that looks real good :thumb- from your dyno test it looks like it produces some good numbers now.

Loud and yellow - no way will he get a speeding ticket on the way home.;LOL:rotfl

That was a fun day! Finally got to meet Dwayne, share a beer and lunch and see some pretty amazing Vettes. I was like a kid in a candy store. My ears are still ringing from the Corsa exhaust, 150 mph, 386 rwhp, 6700 rpm dyno runs!

Dwayne made it back to Missouri, he just came by work and took me for a ride. :upthumbs I like the new inproved ride, more HP and a bit louder. He didn't say anything about tickets on the way home so I guess he made it without one.

Hey All Y'all - Made it home safe with no tickets, and only hit a hundred once! :w

Brent - Anthony and I spoke about LG sending the CORSA Touring pipes your way yesterday, let me know when you get em! :thumb

L8TR - D

Hey All Y'all - Made it home safe with no tickets, and only hit a hundred once! :w

Brent - Anthony and I spoke about LG sending the CORSA Touring pipes your way yesterday, let me know when you get em! :thumb

L8TR - D

Dwayne - glad you made it back safe and incident free.

Tell us - are you pleased with the added performance. Did you make a video while the car was on the dyno.

Yes, thank you again. I talked with Anthony this morning and they should be here on Monday.

That always scares me when a dyno test is being done. Kinda like a stress test of the heart, some make it some dont.

Outstanding Mr. D. I can't imagine you with MORE horsies. Have fun. I am trying to work some vacation time into my schedule. Would like to get back that way again. Still remember trying to keep up with you from the Museum to the assembly plant. You do know that road quite well.

D, at first glance of the one picture where the car is on the lift, it looks like they have the lift on the floor boards...I thought "What the heck?" :eek:hnoes Then I looked closer to see that they have blocks out where they should be. :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom