Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Please pre-order for the show

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
I would appreciate it, if all those of you who are interested in obtaining a wiring diagram, send me a personal message at the following robert.pelland@cgocable.ca, and reserve your copy for Carlisle pick-up. You must mention the exact year you are looking for.

I will posting a few photos of the diagrams so that all may see the attention to detail you can expect with these high quality diagrams

Stepinwolf

stepinwolf said:
I would appreciate it, if all those of you who are interested in obtaining a wiring diagram, send me a personal message at the following robert.pelland@cgocable.ca, and reserve your copy for Carlisle pick-up. You must mention the exact year you are looking for.

I will posting a few photos of the diagrams so that all may see the attention to detail you can expect with these high quality diagrams

Stepinwolf

OK...I'd like to see one here.... Might be interested in one of yours for 1965 Cp also. I Have Don's Lamanated Wireing D-Grams. Also please post the dimentions.. Thanks:beer

..OK..I guess I screwed up... I just read your other post... I allready have one of Don's.........Never mind..:D

Viet Nam Vett said:
OK...I'd like to see one here.... Might be interested in one of yours for 1965 Cp also. I Have Don's Lamanated Wireing D-Grams. Also please post the dimentions.. Thanks:beer

..OK..I guess I screwed up... I just read your other post... I allready have one of Don's.........Never mind..:D

VNV,

Sadely we are not like wine ( get better with age ) but that's OK, we all have brain farts once and a while , but most will not admit it. :D

regards
Stepinwolf

stepinwolf said:
VNV,

Sadely we are not like wine ( get better with age ) but that's OK, we all have brain farts once and a while , but most will not admit it. :D

regards
Stepinwolf

Thanks Bob.. You are corret.. Most will not admit it. However..mine are more like Liquid Brain Farts...They tend to Run ....On and On.:D

Looking forward to Carlisle and seeing you again.
Rrgards: Mark

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom