Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Possible new C6 owner??

Chrisr

Corvette
'07 Monterey Red/Cashmere Vert
I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I'm in the process of trying to seal a deal on an '07 Monterey Red/Cashmere vert. The dealer and I are pretty close with the figures and my 03 as a trade, it's just a matter of tweaking him right now. Which I hope to do this afternoon.

If this happens, it'll be my first brand spankin' new Vette......EVER!!!!!! :_rock

You go boy!
Nothing like picking out a new one and driving it home....

Fingers crossed....good luck......of course pics will be required.

Thanks guys!!! I got about 2 hours sleep last night just thinking about it!!!! I imagine I won't get any sleep if I get it!!!

I know about the pics to, they will follow. Thats almost a hard and fast rule here at CAC isn't it??? :L

You should be able to twist the dealership's arm pretty hard since the 2008 cars are being delivered now. Unless you really want Monty Red, I'd shoot for an '08 since they have lots more power, quicker trannys and better steering.

Good luck Chrisr. You just can't beat a new C6.

P6231024.jpg

... and remember... it's only money.

Hecox

Make sure you only pay somewhere around invoice price for it. They need room for the 08's that are being shipped. They should make you a great deal. I payed $200.00 over invoice in June. Congrats on the new vette. I am a first time owner and all I think about is my car. I keep pics with me, is that sick or what?:cool

It's Official

As of 4:03pm July 24th, 2007, I am the proud new owner of my dream car!!!! A 2007 Monterey Red/Cashmere convertibile!!! What a major difference over the C5 I traded.

I did very well with pricing. Paid a smidge over invoice. The sales manager found out my daughter goes to his alma mater where he played football and really gave me a deal better than I had expected.

Well, it's off to play with my new toy and get pics to post!!!!

Congratulations! :beer :beer

Enjoy your new ride.

You picked the best color (I might be just a little biased).

Save The Wave,
John :w

I'm glad to see you get such a great price! Congrats and enjoy your new life!! Great color..

Very righteous!
Congrats Chris....awesome looking machine.
Sleeping in it?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom