Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a Pic of your ZR-1

Picture032.jpg

Here you go. My Texas tornado. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but my pics are not comming out right. Need a little help. I resized them on Irfanview.

Here you go. My Texas tornado...

P1010156.jpg

Hi rhipsher and welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

I was going to post your photos in the thread but had difficulty opening the image files. You may want to consider editing the files to a smaller image - less load time means you can load more photos. ;)

If you're interested, here's a link to a photo editing thread in our Site Help and Feedback Forum: Click

Very nice ZR-1 too. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

:cool Nice pics so far.....Ya gotta love the lines of the ZR-1 :beer

Where mine likes it most.
418999_1_full.jpg

Hey Mike how come your rims look like they stick out away from the tire so much???

Looks like almost a 1/4 to 1/2" of outside edge rim showing there?

Is it because you are in a hard corner?

Happy New Year BTW!!!:beer

The race tires spec wide wheels that give that look, plus the racing wheels rim has extra material for tire protection.
:beer

Yes it does look like plenty of extra protection!

Reminds me in the movie Ben Hur when the chariots wheels rub againt each other --I imagine that your wheels rubbing againt an object would leave some mighty big circles!

Thanks, thats what just keeps me looking back. I get tons of compliments on the street too.
The guy I bought it from put the Brembo 6 Piston brakes with red calipers which really makes things stand out!!
I never priced them out before, but supposedly quite expensive.

ZR1006new1.jpg

Do not see the red on Black combo often!

Are those chromed sawblades Bill?

If so they look great == might have to do that to mine someday!!!

Do they hold up well == the plate job that is?

Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen any others like it, I’m special, ;) but then it’s a ZR-1 they are all special. Yes they are chrome saw blades and they were on the car when I got it 4 years ago from ZRMAX (Ted). I really like the look. They have held up fine. I don’t know who did the plating. This car was once owned by prez Ron, he called it the rippy car.
Thanks for the comments
Bill WB6UVO

You had to open that bag of worms! :D Yes got the fuel pump problem fixed, brand new Delco pump for $95. The secondary pump got me home in “L98” stile. I was very disappointing when stepping on the gas (240 hp don’t cut it in a ZR-1) You guys have some beautiful country around there, thanks for sharing.
Bill :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom