Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Project Update 12/4

I'll go along with the "I never saw the underside on one of those pans that didn't have a lot of crud under it" thread. I know everyone I ever looked at sure needed some extra attention.

Barry, maybe your luck is finally turning !!

And better safe than sorry any day of the week.

Bernie O.

Bernie
see my response to Junk! ;LOL

yep, better safe than sorry anyday.

Barry - I thought I was the only wierd one with an office so close to the Vette. I even put in a multi pane glass door into the garage so that I could peek in on the 66 while working. I told my wife that since I work out of the house, I need a break now and then. Many have told me the glass door between the house and garage is against fire code - and their point is?

Keep up the good work and updates.

Steve

Steve

yep, my office is at the far end of the house off the kitchen and is the door right past the garage door.
Actually, If I were to drive the vette into the garage and not stop, it would crash thru the far wall in front of the car and straight into my office.

hmmmmm, a window on that connecting wall between the office and the garage would be sweet - I could look at the car whenever I choose to lift my head :D

BarryK said:
hmmmmm, a window on that connecting wall between the office and the garage would be sweet - I could look at the car whenever I choose to lift my head :D

And there's your job while you're waiting for the carb to come back!

BarryK said:
;LOL Step

the desk in my office where I sit is only 5 steps to the garage door.

Besides, I was working on the manifold here in my office. It's a LOT warmer than out in my garage :)

Barry, you need an office IN the garage :)

2002228141543-2-Office1.JPG

:beer

John, if i had a garage like yours and with an office IN it like yours, all I'd need is a cot and wouldn't need to ever come back into the house.

;LOL

JohnZ said:
Barry, you need an office IN the garage :)

2002228141543-2-Office1.JPG

And what's with the "Prancing Horse" on the Fridge..?? Aaaahh ..Haaa..!!!

67HEAVEN said:
John,

Are the mats on the floor for cleaning your feet prior to entering the house, or vice-versa? ;)

My wife thinks so, but they're actually interlocking sections of medium-hard rubber foam, about 1/2" thick, from Griot's Garage - easy on your feet when working at the bench for long periods - "ergonomic mats". I bought the same type of material, in huge bulk rolls, when I was the Viper Plant Manager, for my guys and gals to place on the floor in their work stations where they were standing for eight hours every day. Made a big difference in foot/leg fatigue.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom