Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Prospective owner has a question or two

Welcome Desertrat...

Give my buddy Rick a jingle. I was in Shreveport, LA and ordered a 2007 Atomic Orange, couple from Rick at Les Stanford Chevy in Dearborn, MI.

Rick gave my a VERY good deal, had the vette dropped shipped from the factory to a local Shreveport Chevy dealer for pickup (the same Chevy dealer that wouldn't come off MSRP). Rick also had a very nice car cover sent to me from Mid America Motorsports.

If you get in touch with Rick, please tell him I sent you his way and say HI for me. You will not be able to deal with a nicer salesman (maybe a saleswoman though - LOL).

Rick's email is "rickd-c6@lesstanford.com" and my name is John Hecox.

Good luck, there is only one thing better than a 2007 Corvette... that's TWO 2007 Corvette's.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hecox

There ya go Desertrat! That's what the Forum is all about. Vette owners helping Vette owners. By the way Hecox, I got that little jib about salesmen and saleswomen......they are sales representatives, sales co-ordinators, sales persons, order takers or whatever. LOL. We are vette owners, vettemen, vettewomen, or vetters!

Have a great day!

There ya go Desertrat! That's what the Forum is all about. Vette owners helping Vette owners. By the way Hecox, I got that little jib about salesmen and saleswomen......they are sales representatives, sales co-ordinators, sales persons, order takers or whatever. LOL. We are vette owners, vettemen, vettewomen, or vetters!

Have a great day!

LOL... Ya Got Me

:) Welcome to CAC. Never settle on a vehicle. Get what you want. And never ever pay MSRP...Jeff.

Mont Red is gone as a color.Hopefully a replacement color very close will be available soon and will carrry over into 08. Otherwise GM will have to deal with my wife.Now as far as price one of the supporting vendors Reliable has offered invoice (far cry from MSRP)and they will drop ship for $500 or museum delivery for about the same amount.Check Edmonds auto to find invoice.

HEY TOM, IVAN HERE. I'M FROM YAKIMA AND WENT THROUGH MUCH OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THOUGH LAST FALL. I WENT TO THE LOCAL DEALER HERE BUT COULDN'T DEAL SO I FINALLY WENT TO VANCOUVER AND MADE MY DEAL. MY CAR BUYING QUEST TOOK ME TO ABOUT EVERY DEALER IN WA STATE. AT THE TIME I WAS LOOKING THE 07'S WERE JUST COMING OUT SO FEW HAD ANY ALOCATIONS. BUT THE INTERNET IS A GREAT TOOL. WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T GIVE MSRP OR OVER. ANY DEALER WORTH HIS SALT WILL SHOW YOU THE INVOICE PRICE WHERE YOU CAN START WORKING FROM. THAT GOES FOR ANY AND ALL OPPTIONS YOU WANT TOO. IF YOU NEED MORE HELP E-MAIL ME OR PM ME. I HAVE A FEW MORE IDEAS AND THOUGHTS THAT HELPED ME THAT MAY HELP YOU. THIS IS A GREAT ADVENTURE SO LOOK AT IT AS A FUN TIME NOT A PROBLEM TIME AND THE DEALER THAT WON'T WORK WITH YOU ONE MONTH MAY THE NEXT DUE TO LOTS OF FACTORS. OF COURSE THERE ARE OTHERS THAT YOU CAN NEVER DEAL WITH. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Ivan, Welcome if I haven't already done so. It is proper to type all messages in "lower case" not UPPER CASE. Upper case typing signifies yelling. Just thought I'd be of help.

Ivan, Welcome if I haven't already done so. It is proper to type all messages in "lower case" not UPPER CASE. Upper case typing signifies yelling. Just thought I'd be of help.

HEY JOHN OPPS, I MEAN, hey john thanks for the heads up = don't mean to disrespect any one. i'm lucky to be able to even type (another opps it's keyboarding now) to say nothing of doing the caps thing when needed so it either or for me. bet you can't guess i'm not a sec. type. a question though, who makes up the rules for this stuff? if all caps (opps again, upper case) is yelling is all lower case whispering?

I sure didn't make them up but it is "correct" to any Forum. Maybe because we don't yell at our spouse or S.O. we tend to yell at others we don't know but someday will meet. I hope so. I can't imagine everyone from this Forum in one room. It would be a gas! And, if you could sell their knowledge.....

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, shop around there are deals out there if you want to take the time. Look at autotrader.com, plug in the miles you are willing to drive to look at them. If nothing else it gives you the low down on what they are selling for or asking. There are other Vette sites out there to check prices, options and etc.

Good luck, part of the fun is the hunt,
Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom