Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Re:Draining Sound from rear when I shut down

wishuwerehere82

Corvette
Red '82 Coupe,Sebring Silver '98 Coupe
Re:Draining Sound from rear when I shut down

Your post is setting off my Virus detector, as well as your forum name Johnykretentive!
I is blocked access due to personal information being requested.
I suggest you check your antivirus protection.

Your post is setting off my Virus detector, as well as your forum name Johnykretentive!
I is blocked access due to personal information being requested.
I suggest you check your antivirus protection.

That is really weird? I disabled my signature hopefully that fixes it.

It didn't fix that post, but I am able to reply to this one. It is weird!

To day I had problems on this site!!! I don't know what the heck it was!!! But I had to run my Norton,anti spy ware and a program that Kop fixed me up with a couple months ago after I got Hijacked to get back on line after I shut the computer down!!!;shrug;shrug

Junk! Do you have any idea what that noise is in my car? It is just a bubble in the coolant line?

We run our own advertising software here and the ads we run are from the companies that contact us and pay to advertise here - all automotive related companies.

I highly suggest that everyone routinely run anti-virus software to check for viruses, and run AdAware software (free) from http://www.lavasoft.com

We run our own advertising software here and the ads we run are from the companies that contact us and pay to advertise here - all automotive related companies.

I highly suggest that everyone routinely run anti-virus software to check for viruses, and run AdAware software (free) from http://www.lavasoft.com
I have lavasoftand Norton Rob!! Yesterday was the only time I've ever had a problem!!;shrug;shrug

Junk! Do you have any idea what that noise is in my car? It is just a bubble in the coolant line?
I don't know,where does it sound like it's coming from??I now that my Z-51 has a weird noise when I shut it off in neutral with the clutch out,and so does vett boys and my Z06!! All kinda sound the same but a little different!!I always thought it's the duel mass flywheel!!;shrug;shrug;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom