Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rear Cargo Area Shade

Actually the shade and the cargo net are an option, you can order them from the dealer or get them online.

I just found mine in one of the rear storage compartments with the cargo net. Ugolino is right though it's a option or it's included in the 2Lt & 3LT packages.

Jim

When I got my car (2LZ), I installed the shade. I rolled the window down and the flap behind me was flapping and I could see it in the RVM. I found it very distracting, so I removed it. It's back in it's bag, on the shelf...:eyerole

When I got my car (2LZ), I installed the shade. I rolled the window down and the flap behind me was flapping and I could see it in the RVM. I found it very distracting, so I removed it. It's back in it's bag, on the shelf...:eyerole

I did the exact same thing. I'll put it on only when the car is parked & I want to keep the contents of the cargo area hidden & cool.

:cool

That looks like the shade I got from Mid America. Same price too. Easy on and easy off.

I have noticed that the flap flies around on occasion, but it has never interfeered with my being able to see out the back window. I dont have any complaints about the shade I have.

Jason

That looks like the shade I got from Mid America. Same price too. Easy on and easy off.

I have noticed that the flap flies around on occasion, but it has never interfeered with my being able to see out the back window. I dont have any complaints about the shade I have.

Jason

Thanks Jason. I'll have a look at Mid America.:thumb

I had not considered this. Thanks for the reply.:thumb

I had not considered this. Thanks for the reply.:thumb

another option is to place a wooden or metal rod in the tab at the bottom of the shade fllap to add weight and keep it from flying around. I have a partition and that, with a rod in the bottom of the shade cures the vision problem when windows or top are down.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom