Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

recent downpayment on purchase

Corvette
08 Atomic orange, Z-51, 6 speed
Well thank you all for your inputs. I forgot to tell you when I put the $1K down I signed paperwork so I amcommitted. However on a subsequent Sat, I talked to a different salesman and he said also tht everyone pays advertising. He said they are included in the destination/delivery charge. So when my time is up to pay the reaper I will see. I aaaaaam stuck between the atomic orange/ebony or beige or the new blue/ebony. Anymore thoughts let me here fromyou. Plus I thought that UE1 onstar was standard this year08. Thanks folks

Yes,everyone pays ad fees.No,they're not included in destination charges in most cases.No,you don't add the fee after the fact.Make a deal for XXX over invoice,and whatever your final price is,that's what it is plus tax and tags.Don't get double dipped by the ad fee.Ask to see the invoice if they break your chops.

thanks for the info. As I read the contract for the $1k That I put down, it says customer to pay $1000.00over dealer invoice invoice non-refunded. Let me make it clear this is my receipt only I have not made all the options yet. But I see this as a contract .

thanks for the info. As I read the contract for the $1k That I put down, it says customer to pay $1000.00over dealer invoice invoice non-refunded. Let me make it clear this is my receipt only I have not made all the options yet. But I see this as a contract .
I'm waiting on Edmonds or yahoo auto to post invoice on the 08's.My deal is invoice plus $250 for advertising.Thats it!no other add on's.No sales tax in New Hampshire.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom