Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Red 1989 Callaways, check in here:

*89x2*

Love the tag :w

These pics got me thinking - If you have a RED 1989 Callaway, Say HELLO :w

A big Hello from ny will see you next week. The Car is coming out of the bubble and heading south for the day . See you soon. Pete

Hello....I am the calawy plate guy...hehehe....hence my screen name calawyclif. Been known as calawyclif for almost 20 yrs..had the plate before the car...luckily when I went to motor vehicle dpmnt no one had the plate to my surprise. I figured with 2 yrs of selling cars before I purchased my 89 that all the callaway related tags would be gone especially with callaway being from CT. Got real lucky...someone offered my 1,000 bucks at one of the shows but no way was I selling my tag. All the red TT cars chime in.

Hi Chris.....how many miles on your red 89??? I just turned 17,400 on mine.

Yeah..was there once...I put 9,000 miles on mine the first year...then I realised i better slow down and have put 8,400 over the next 18 years...how did u get the picture of my car in front of one of my restaurants??? I have never seen that one before. Looks good..got me by surprise..LOL

Yeah..was there once...I put 9,000 miles on mine the first year...then I realised i better slow down and have put 8,400 over the next 18 years...how did u get the picture of my car in front of one of my restaurants??? I have never seen that one before. Looks good..got me by surprise..LOL

Found the pic online somewhere :cool

Thanks for mentioning resturaunts - I am craving a lobster roll, right NOW!!!! :eek:hnoes

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom