Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Referrer Sign up question.

Les55

I've been trying to get full access to this forum but when I sign up it asks for refer and I don't know what to write in for reefer or can someone explain this to me or give me a referral name thank you.

lesf55

I've been trying to get full access to this forum but when I sign up it asks for refer and I don't know what to write in for reefer or can someone explain this to me or give me a referral name thank you.

lesf55

Not sure what the problem is but I believe we need to move your posts to site help and feedback.

I am hopeful that Rob will see this and step in to answer your questions.

Les,

I'm not sure what you're trying to sign up for? You're already a registered member with 11 posts so far - so you have the same access to these forums as all other members.

Also: we don't require that you have a referrer to register as a member here in our forums?

Can you post a link to where you're seeing this?

Thanks for jumping in here, Rob. I wasn't sure what he is/was talking about.

Rob, on the corvette action page, I can't reply to any posts.
It says I'm viewing as a guest. To get full access I must Register.
I can only reply to other posts on tapatalk.
I cannot create my own message.

lesf55

Rob, on the corvette action page, I can't reply to any posts.
It says I'm viewing as a guest. To get full access I must Register.
I can only reply to other posts on tapatalk.
I cannot create my own message.

lesf55
Les,

I still don't understand...

What "corvette action page"?

Are you talking about when you access the Corvette Action Center from a computer, or from your cell phone using Tapatalk?

So it's Tapatalk that you're having a problem with - and not accessing the site from a computer...

I just updated the Tapatalk app to the latest version here on the forums. Give it another try.

I've also gone through and verified all settings. There are no settings regarding referrers required.

I've tested the access using an HTC One M8 Android cell phone and everything is working for me.

I don't know how else to help you. ;shrug

I can only reply to posts. I cannot create my own posts or threads. I can reply on tapatalk but not on corvette action center. Corvette action center is the forum I originally signed up for and then it sent me to tapatalk app install. So I installed tapatalk.
When I receive notifications, I get two, one from corvette action center and one from tapatalk.
I can't create or reply on corvette action center and I can't create messages on tapatalk, but I can reply on tapatalk.
So I Don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
I definitely enjoy this site or forum.
Thanks for trying to help!

lesf55

Aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know what you mean. I'm looking at the forums right now through my phone. Tapatalk has changed their interface, which I admit....isn't too intuitive.

See the attached image. Press the red box I outlined - on your phone and then select the forum you want to go to.

Once you get to the forum you want to start a thread in - in the orange bar above - upper right hand corner, press those three vertical dots and select New Topic. :thumb

attachment.php

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 142

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom