Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Registration is Open!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Cool - Who's all going!

15zl65x.gif

Well, since Rob put my name in there, I guess I am !!!!!!

And its going to be a blast!!!!

Its been too long since seeing so many of you.

It will be great to catch up!

Allthebest, c4c5

I'm going to be there, I've got my room reserved already. :thumb

Nanc and I will be there :thumb

We will review and discuss The Agenda and decide which events we will attend. Get The Registration Form completed sent in. :D :thumb

Bud

I will be mailing my registration form today; already have the hotel room. Question to the CAC management. On the registration form, it asked for the model year of the corvette being brought to the CF. Why was 2008 (and others) not included? The model year had a change in engines, so I guess my 2008 vert (which I had wrote in) will not be allowed on the MAMW campus? Also, I assume that we can make changes after we discuss things with the organizers since there is no pre registration fee. I also assume that Blender Wars might be occurring nightly? I also assume that after 10 am on Sunday, the CF is over and most of us will be departing - I will want to stay over till Sunday just to listen to Paul's seminar on troubleshooting the corvette; it will be worth it! Looking forward to seeing you all again and caravaning with the Colorado - Missouri - Texas group. And LT4man will be there cracked bumper or not - save the wave.
Barrett

• Admin
I will be mailing my registration form today; already have the hotel room. Question to the CAC management. On the registration form, it asked for the model year of the corvette being brought to the CF. Why was 2008 (and others) not included? The model year had a change in engines, so I guess my 2008 vert (which I had wrote in) will not be allowed on the MAMW campus? Also, I assume that we can make changes after we discuss things with the organizers since there is no pre registration fee. I also assume that Blender Wars might be occurring nightly? I also assume that after 10 am on Sunday, the CF is over and most of us will be departing - I will want to stay over till Sunday just to listen to Paul's seminar on troubleshooting the corvette; it will be worth it! Looking forward to seeing you all again and caravaning with the Colorado - Missouri - Texas group. And LT4man will be there cracked bumper or not - save the wave.
Barrett

As for the lack of 2008 - bad programming on my part. Sorry. It's been fixed.

Yes, it ends after Paul's seminar on Sunday.

Thanks Rob, now I know that the 2008 will be welcomed. Sent the form an hour ago. Will you be flying in again or will we have a chance to see your red corvette?
Barrett

Just for reference, the Chevrolet Hall of Fame Museum is located in Decatur, IL not Mt. Zion, IL

Rob, if we are going on the Chevrolet Hall of Fame Museum do we need to send the money in with the registration? Or will we just pay when we get there?

I assuming that we pay when we get there. LMK as I am getting the Registration form readied for mailing.

You pay when you get there.

There is no need to send money at all unless you want to become a Supporting Member.

Folks, if you are on the fence as to whether or not to attend this function...consider these points.

1. You will get to meet some very great people.
2. You will get to see some fantastic Seminars by some extremely knowledgeable people.
3. If you haven't visited the MAM facilities, you're in for a treat.
4. The biggest expense will probably be the motel room or travel to and from.
5. There's is no registration fees, no fees for the world class seminars, no fee for the banquet.
6. Did I mention the great Corvette people?

Come on...Get off the fence and plan to attend Cruisefest 2010. Register now!

We will be mailing it out this weekend!!!

We done mailed ours in with a check for $25.00... Mailed on Tuesday :dance

So, YODA and Mrs. Yoda will be in the Building during CruiseFest 2010 :D I know that just tickles your fancy ;LOL :boogie :w

RARE gets a break this year, we will be bringing ABBY, but I sure would love to see some L81's there. Bill it will be our honor to meet you and your L81 :dance Hopefully a few more L81 will come. It would be special for ole Yoda to see them. At the Rendezous in 2001 at Bowling Green we had 23 ~ 1981 Corvettes attend (this was kind of the precurser to the CruiseFest) :Steer

attachment.php

Bud
:w

RARE gets a break this year, we will be bringing ABBY, but I sure would love to see some L81's there. Bill it will be our honor to meet you and your L81 :dance Hopefully a few more L81 will come. It would be special for ole Yoda to see them. At the Rendezous in 2001 at Bowling Green we had 23 ~ 1981 Corvettes attend (this was kind of the precurser to the CruiseFest) :Steer
attachment.php

Bud
:w
Bud, the Honor will be mine to finally meet you!!!!:thumb:thumb

Bill, it will be great to see you again!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom