Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Registry Members please take a look

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
New members added ;), Denim Shirts added ah life is good :D

We have been putting together a data base of our owners. Since the re-design a couple of months ago we have a registration form. The L81 Vette Registry has 251 members :D of these we have received Registration Forms Documenting:
  • 72 St. Louis
  • 22 Bowling Green
1981 Corvettes .

We would like to hear your thoughts about What You would like to see on the L81 Vette Registry.

Please post your thoughts here or feel free to email me at rarel81@hotmail.com

New Members

Hi, I joined about 3 weeks ago but did not see any listing as a new member.:w

Bud
Each time you ask questions like this its only going to be more work for you guys.

I try to keep track of L81ers but it might be easier for the members but more work for you, to have a listing of members by state would be nice. This might help to centralize a possible gathering of L81ers and when vacation season comes your trip might include visiting another member. I don't have a web site and the Goegraphical map show a few of those with web sites but way short of 251 members.

I realize that the maintenance of CAC must be very time consuming and your time is appreciated.

Thank You for opportunity to belong to such great community.

Chuck :w :w

Re: New Members

Tifton81 said:
Hi, I joined about 3 weeks ago but did not see any listing as a new member.:w

Wiley,
I don't know how I did it but somehow I missed your registration during our last updates :( Actually you sent in your Registration on November 30th :eek

I will get your name, city and town included in the next Registry update. Sorry about this oversite :(

Chuck the Registry is going through some serious growth right now. Our plans are to have a page or portion of the site setup in a data base format. Prior to the Registry re-design I kept information on an Excel spread sheet, by member name, logon, email, city, State and Country ~ thus my old records are not very complete as for the L81. With the new registration form, we are able to identify by S/N and options everyone that has submitted the new form :D

We need to decide on a format for the members and car information page (database). I need to learn how to do the things necessary to update the site, right now I am the middle man. I was hopiing to survive this way until I retire in 2004, then take a few classes on web design and construction so I can eventually take over the site entirely. Hopefully our members will be understanding of our (my) situation and patient during my learning curve.

Yes the L81VetteRegistry is a monumental undertaking, but, well worth all the struggles and headaches associated with it! We are blessed with great members and great cars, hopefully I can learn enough to pull this all together :duh

Bud Dougherty
Modesto, CA

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom