Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Reliable 3rd-hand Rumour

Little girl in Kingsland resturant

The name has been public knowlege--maybe not widely known, but certainly public--since the ALMS race in Utah last Summer, when Corvette Chief Engineer, Tom Wallace, was quoted in a discussion with Corvette owners, Corvette enthusaists and some members of the press as saying that the name of this car will be "Corvette SS".

Hib,

The cute little waitress in Kingsland is still asking about you.

Don Doyle

now were in business

Yes, I have been in close contact with Corvette Development Engineers and I have put in a request to have a special SSR built for me and me alone. It will come equipped with a special, small, light-weight, carbon-ceramic Gatling Gun tucked under the hood scoop of the car.

The trigger will be integrated into the stick shift. The Gatling Gun's specific purpose will be to ceremoniously....remove those morons who are determined to sit in the left hand lane like slugs and refuse to pull over, or speed up when you try to pass them on the right.

Pull the trigger for just a split second, and WHAM! There goes their rear bumper.

You wouldn't believe the red-tape, and legal documentation I had to sign in order to not hold GM legally responsible for any wrong doing. ;LOL

;)

Well Rob,
My company makes those "gattling guns". The popular 6 barreled ones you see in the movies shoot over 6000 30cal rounds per minute. (that's over 6x as fast as an uzi) Problem might be with the muzzle flash..... we'll have to upgrade the front spoiler on the '90 with a ceramic material treatment, and the ammo will cause a problem....... That weapon is losing popularity because the attack vehicles dont want tho hold the ammo necessary to feed it. It produces somewhere around 2000 lbs of recoil torque. About a 1600lb upgrade. But it will make it all worth while when that slight squeeze of the trigger will cut that vehicle in half lengthwise..... literally!!!

Well Rob,
My company makes those "gattling guns". The popular 6 barreled ones you see in the movies shoot over 6000 30cal rounds per minute. (that's over 6x as fast as an uzi) Problem might be with the muzzle flash..... we'll have to upgrade the front spoiler on the '90 with a ceramic material treatment, and the ammo will cause a problem....... That weapon is losing popularity because the attack vehicles dont want tho hold the ammo necessary to feed it. It produces somewhere around 2000 lbs of recoil torque. About a 1600lb upgrade. But it will make it all worth while when that slight squeeze of the trigger will cut that vehicle in half lengthwise..... literally!!!

Perfect!!! I'll take two - one for the front end, and one for the back-end for those who like to tailgate. :boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom