Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Remote control C4 model

Mr Dark

Corvette
1985 White Coupe
While perusing the local Goodwill, I happened upon a remote control (wired remote) C-4 Corvette. It is silver, about a foot long, and the remote has two joysticks and a button. One joystick makes it go back and forth, the other turns the wheels left or right. The button turns on the headlights and taillights. There is a switch under the car that opens and closes the headlights. There are dates of 1984 and 1986 stamped on the car and remote. It had a few small scuffs and scrapes, but I couldn't pass it up for only $3.99. Does anybody else have one of these or heard of them? I don't know if it's a rare find or a common toy. I had a lot of fun playing with it, except our dog views it as a threat and wants to attack it. :L

remote controlled c4 corvette

I have a 1988 Corvette and I have a 10 inch (formally remote controlled) C4 Corvette model in which I put my garage door opener. This gives me a toy of my toy! The original remote corvette was silver so I repainted it to match my white coupe.

Jim

First off I'd like to welcome James into the fray here, and suggest that he post some pictures of your "toys".

Then I'd like to say, I don't know how many of these things are around, but would say I've not seen one and as time goes on, I think finding one that works is going to be more rare. I'd buy one too if I ran across one.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom