Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Removable Hardtop Dimensions

fine69

Corvette
'69 Convertible Vette; '72 Z28 Camaro Rally Sport
Hi All,

I purchased a removable hardtop. It's in NJ and I plan to pick it up this weekend. Does anyone know the dimensions of these things? I believe it's about 48" wide.

It would be nice if it could fit in my wife's 7-passenger Trailblazer with the seats folded down... otherwise I gotta rent a pickup. Times like these (again and again) that I wish I had a pickup truck!

Thanks

Ralph

The hardtop is only marginally larger than the folding top. Measure your folding top (raised), then measure the back of the Trailblazer. The hardtop won't give anybody a hernia or throw a back out, but you will want two people to load and unload it.

:)

The hardtop is only marginally larger than the folding top. Measure your folding top (raised), then measure the back of the Trailblazer. The hardtop won't give anybody a hernia or throw a back out, but you will want two people to load and unload it.

Great idea - thank you Mike.

I checked out the size of the soft top - barely fit, so I used my bud's small quad trailer. When we got to East Coast Corvettes yesterday in Swedesboro, PA -we had to laugh... talk about overkill! The top fit snugly inside the Trailblazer.

We then went to downtown Philly to get some cheese-steaks from Geno's and Pat's.... that was a fun - driving and then parking with that trailer!

BTW, I have to say, Rick - the owner of East Coast Corvettes, what a good guy; totally honest. The hard top is perfect for what I need.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom