Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Removing Screen on a 2000 LS1 MAF Sensor

Les55

Can someone tell me if removing the honeycomb part of the MAF sensor on a 2000 corvette LS1 is advisable for more performance.

lesf55

Buy removing the honeycomb part of the MAF sensor, will this increase performance?
Or is it not recommended to remove this part?

lesf55

dadaroo, can you advise me if removing the honeycomb part of the MAF sensor is a idea for more performance on my 2000 LS1?

lesf55

dadaroo, can you advise me if removing the honeycomb part of the MAF sensor is a idea for more performance on my 2000 LS1?

lesf55

You need to start your own Thread for your question.

Les, you posted a response inquiring about removing the MAF sensor screen on a 2000 LS1 which didn't have anything to do with the thread you posted in regarding an electrical issue with easy access on a C5.

I have split your posts from that thread into a thread of your own.

If you have a question and want to start a new topic of your own, go into the forum of your choice and press the + POST NEW THREAD button. :thumb

I have no experience but here is a Thread you can review. There are others. I just did an internet search on C5 Corvette MAF Screen. If you are looking to get some kind of "kick in the pants" improvement it's not going to happen even if it does improve performance.

Maf screen - Corvette Forum

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom