Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Repair Manual

Blookah

Corvette
1994 LT1 Torch Red Coupe
Is there anywhere to download a repair/maintenance manual online for my 94' Coupe? My girlfriend downloaded a complete shop repair manual for her Sebring and I was wondering if I could do same for the C4?
Thanks,
BG

Some GM service data is available on line, but it's expensive and, as far as I know, 96 is the first year GM had it in that form.

For serious DIY work, the only way to go is the factory service manuals. Helm, Inc. sells them.

There are also aftermarket repair manuals--Haynes and Chilton, manily--which are less costly but they are highly condensed, omit much diagnostic information and contain errors.

Bought mine at Davies Corvette online for $150.

WELL worth it.

Got mine on EBay $60.00 best money I ever spent. With them I have repaired my cruise, my drivers window, did my brakes, adjusted my ASR and transmission cables, repaired my radio antenna, fixed my PKE. As you can see if I had paid to have all that done it would have cost me a small fortune. Before I got the FSM I paid a mechanic to replace the water pump for $600.00 If I would have had the FSM I could have gotten a pump for less than $300.00 and done it myself. :cool

Along with the FSM I had the resources of this forum which is priceless.

I got mine off Ebay too. Not new but everything was there $60.

I got mine off Ebay too. Not new but everything was there $60.

Got mine off Ebay as well ... beware 2 version exist, a preliminary version ( white cover ) and a red cover.

I have the preliminary version, no section 9 or 10. So no interior repair.
However, I paid 13 bucks for it. It still has all wiring etc.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom