Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Richmond Six speed, Help me figure out how to pay for it!

Chris,
Maybe the winning LOTTO ticket would help with the 6 speed upgrade. Heck you could even fix the leaking gasket then too.

All us are in the same boat with a 4sp tranny as far as highway rpms. The 75 has a 3.55 rear and about the same rpms at 70 mph. I figure that I don't do much highway driving and if I do it just costs more for gas. If I go somewhere and it cost a extra 20 bucks for gas it's a lot less then 3 grand.

I can live with this but knowing how you operate I bet the 6sp is still on the drawing board.

It was nice meeting you in Old Town, sorry I didn't hang around longer but my wife was on a quest for a cold bottled water at the time and there was no stopping her. Boy it was hot there.

Roy

Re: Ohhh Chris

vigman said:
Now ... BUDDY!

HOW much do you want for the tranny & all..... and what about shipping? It would be for the Mystery 327.......

Make me an offer I can't refuse.....

AND

Might be interested in the 4 Bolt 350
( for the 73 ) Block & heads
( or is it complete?).

Do you also have some center dump rams horn exhaust?

Maybe a STOCK tach drive distrib?

So that MIGHT put a dent into your 6 speed problem.....

Now which CAC member is making the Fla to Ca run this week...Hmmmmmmm?

Vig!

Okay VIG, we will see. I think shipping on any of these items is the killer though.

Nope, no Ram horns, and I gave, my stock tach drive away.

Well the tranny is a must!

The Block..... well, I agree that shipping would be a killer...
( unless we went slo-boat to China mode)

But it all depend's on the deal....If the parts are proportionally cheap enough.. the shipping is no big deal...but I want to be fair!

If I had a choice...I would rather keep the green here in the CAC...

But I agree that the block/heads would be a BEAR to ship.

Vig!

vigman said:
...which CAC member is making the Fla to Ca run this week...Hmmmmmmm?

We need more people like that, eh? Sounds made-to-order for me--traveling the countryside, picking up and delivering parts for fellow members. :D

_ken :w

I think thebest way would be to send them frieght. I remember using ROADWAY freight to ship me a bunch of gym equip . It was quite a few years ago ,but it wasnt too pricy if I remember correctly. Yuo'll have ti crate it up.

Hey ,maybe we could start a relay system across the states going member to member. Chris could take it to Hiedi Georgia , and she could take it to the next member a little farther west and so on and so on......:D

Hmmmm

The CAC underground railroad!

I LIKE IT!

Vig!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom