Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ron Fellows Championship Z06 And Indy Pace Car Replica Convertible Editions Make 2007

NCM called this morning to confirm my delivery! :D

April 9, 2007 at 11:15 AM.

Check out: www.corvettemuseum.com and click "webcams," that day and you should see the car on one of the 6 webcams.

Can someone save a pic(s) from the live delivery that day for me? TIA :upthumbs

I'll post pics after I get her home.

Zippy :) :)

Check out: www.corvettemuseum.com and click "webcams," that day and you should see the car on one of the 6 webcams.

:upthumbs I'll probably be a week behind you - only I picking it up in Motown.

I went online this morning and checked all the webcams- no Ron Fellows editions were there ;shrug Now, I did see one sitting there Thursday evening, by any chance did you pick it up early?

Dealer called - mine's in, #330. On the line on 4/4, and on the ground in Detroit on 4/9. Pickup on 4/16.

I went online this morning and checked all the webcams- no Ron Fellows editions were there ;shrug Now, I did see one sitting there Thursday evening, by any chance did you pick it up early?

My car was parked near the NCM delivery office. You need to click on webcam labeled "Engineering" to see it. We picked it up this afternoon, and she's in our garage. I just looked at the NCM webcam and anothr RF edition is parked in the engineering area. They were prepping two other RF cars for NCM delivery on Monday.

Tony :) :)

Dealer called - mine's in, #330. On the line on 4/4, and on the ground in Detroit on 4/9. Pickup on 4/16.

Catbert, I'm missing something help me out. Your #330. I thought 300 were destined for the US. ;shrug

Zippy :confused :confused

Catbert?

Catbert, I'm missing something help me out. Your #330. I thought 300 were destined for the US. ;shrug

Zippy :confused :confused

Evidently it's not necessarily the first three hundred.:confused Don't know how they apportioned them out.;squint: I'm also not convinced that the rest of the World cares about the 66 (Canada certainly scarfed up their 30) units alloted to it. Maybe the General just sold them where he could.

My car was parked near the NCM delivery office. You need to click on webcam labeled "Engineering" to see it. We picked it up this afternoon, and she's in our garage. I just looked at the NCM webcam and anothr RF edition is parked in the engineering area. They were prepping two other RF cars for NCM delivery on Monday.
Tony :) :)

:duh I only checked the delivery cams! DOH! Congratulations on your newest Z.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom