Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Royal purple syn oil

c5 joe

Corvette
1998 light carmine
Hi i am thinking of changing to royal purple syn, oil in my 1998 c5 what do you think hope im in the right forum any input would really be helpful also what one ;help

Unless you run hard a lot I think it's a waste of money.

Now ,i'm not you.It may give you a comfort margin.:):)

Unless you run hard a lot I think it's a waste of money.

Now ,i'm not you.It may give you a comfort margin.:):)
I have seen mixed revieves but it seems mobile one looses i can buy it for the same price as mobile one confused i guess only want the best for my vette

I have seen mixed revieves but it seems mobile one looses i can buy it for the same price as mobile one confused i guess only want the best for my vette
It does rate better than Mobil 1 and if you can buy it for the same price your all set.;)

It does rate better than Mobil 1 and if you can buy it for the same price your all set.;)
Thanks for the quick help sorry my spelling is crazy we are getting hit hard with snow and my phone keeps ringing as i plow all of neighbors im shaking so bad again A big thankyou:w:upthumbs

RP is a fine oil, but IMO not worth the money. However, since you can buy it for the same price as Mobil-1, get it. If you can get Red Line for the same priceeven better.

:beer

RP isn't all that it's cracked up to be
bearing failure has been reported by some racers
use REDLINE instead

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom