Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Royal Purple

04 Commemorative

Corvette
04 Commemorative Conv. 6 speed
Was hearing some good things about "Royal Purple" and wondering what some opinions were. Is it just another synthetic or is it a better one then Mobil 1?:)

Can't give you an expert opinion, but I use it in my vehicles.

I use Royal Purple fully synthetic lubricants and like them.

Royal Purple Motor Oil - 10W30
Royal Purple [FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Synchromax[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]® - Manual Transmission Fluid[/FONT]
Royal Purple Max-Gear - 75W90

:upthumbs 6 shooter I agree.. if Royal Purple was a better product G.M. would use it. It is less expensive #1 look at the savings. #2 if it performed better they would use it, they are always looking for more performance and this would be very inexpensive.. #3 i have talked to several people that drag race and 3-4 of them have blown engines after switcing to it. I would not use it...

My Vettes were birthed with Mobil 1, don't see no reason to change now. :upthumbs

L8TR - D
I sell 25-35 Corvettes a Year!!!! I keep my GM cars "All GM"
AC Delco Plugs,Filters,Sensors,Belts and Hoses, And Yes Mobil 1!!!!! Works Great for Me,No need in Changing Now!!!!!:upthumbs

I keep my GM cars "All GM"
AC Delco Plugs,Filters,Sensors,Belts and Hoses, And Yes Mobil 1!!!!! Works Great for Me,No need in Changing Now!!!!!:upthumbs

I have been using Mobil 1 for over 15 years in my good vehicles without a hick-up all you have to do is tear one down after 50,000 hard miles to see how good it really is. I had thought about switching but I keep remembering that Mobil 1 has been around longer then all the others and they keep improving it. I use the Mobil 1 filters also and swap that out around 6000 miles
and use the new extended use (15,000 mile) oil and change at between 12-13,000 miles. I drive mine often.:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom