Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RPO code for sport seats

topless82vette

Corvette
1982 convertible (not factory) stock 350cfi auto
The 90 I bought has them but nothing works on them when using the switches so I am curious if they were just added to the car and not wired up.

what would be the rpo code on my spid

The 90 I bought has them but nothing works on them when using the switches so I am curious if they were just added to the car and not wired up.

what would be the rpo code on my spid
AQ9 :thumb

PROBLEMATIC

It seems these seats are problematic. I have a 93 with 11k and the bladders are gone on the pass seat.:mad
Could be your seats need a complete Re and RE,or possibly a fuseable link gone.

its probly the switches them thats mounted in the hip bolster get a pretty good work out,when you get in and out you cant help press against them the ones in my driver seat are just about shot,unless your really anal about everything working,as far as i'm concernd,the only one that really needs to work are the seatback traverse.course i'm a little wider than i used to be in my younger days so i fit in pretty tight with out the bolesters

Could I just ditch the sport seats and install non sport seat cushions or are the seat frames different?

Sorry but I have yet another question about these sport seat. They are definately the 89-91 style seats that I am sure of. However looking for mounted leather/leather like seat cushoins I can not find ones like my car has. These new ones have switches only on one side of the lower seat cushin but my seats have switches on both sides of the seats on both the drivers side and passenger side seat.

well another question to while I'm at it ....... How well is leatherlike compared to leather? I really like the cost of leather like but wanted to know how well it looks like leather and how well the fit is.

If you went from leather to leather like chime in and post who you bought from as well and their quality and workmanship.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom