Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Ruby with Black Rims?

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

Ominous Z06

Considering black deep dish ZR1 rims for my 40th. Anyone have pics of this combination?

Thanks!

were you thinking all black or black with a polished lip? I have not seen either but would like to.

Was considering the deep dish black with polished lip. Alternatively, am looking at polished deep dish or silver deep dish. All choices from oewheels. Just can't make up my mind ;shrug

I show you what chrome sawblades look like. I think a Grand Sport wheel would look nice as long as it has the black spokes and center with a well polished lip.

Hello... I'm new here.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm on the fence just like OP is on this subject. I need new wheels for my 40th anni vette and I can't decide if black wheels really do compliment or contrast too much against the body color.
I was thinking about black bullitt wheels (saw someone's ruby vette with chrome bullitt wheels, looked good) or Z06 wheels.

I actually photoshopped my car with black Z06 wheels but it doesn't feel "real" so it's hard for me to decide.

It's only a big issue because I actually don't like chrome all that much... I like flat or dark colors and I'm bored of the sawblades. I currently have the 50th anniv c5 wheels on which i love but they are not mine and will have to be replaced. I do want something new though

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom