Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport run flat tires

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

danno1400i

Corvette
2011 grand sport arctic white
I want to replace the run flats with a conventional tire. will the tire inflater kit that comes with some of the chevy's work on the vet?

I see this is your first post. Welcome to the :CAC ---- :w

I believe any tire inflation kit will work on your new tires. I have the OEM one in my V Wagon and it has come in handy on the conventional tires on it.

I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work for you. I had non runflats on an early C5 that I had and I bought a compressor and a plug kit at the auto parts store.

I want to replace the run flats with a conventional tire. will the tire inflater kit that comes with some of the chevy's work on the vet?

We would need to know the exact tire inflator kit that you are talking about. What you would need to look for is the total volume of air that is supplied to the tire to supply the correct pressure.

danno, welcome to CAC. As you've already found, we have a lot of friendly and helpful people here. I believe you have the answers you need.

run flats

I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work for you. I had non runflats on an early C5 that I had and I bought a compressor and a plug kit at the auto parts store.

thank you for the input

run flats

We would need to know the exact tire inflator kit that you are talking about. What you would need to look for is the total volume of air that is supplied to the tire to supply the correct pressure.

thanks for the input. going to get the harbor freight inflater. most of the reviews look pretty good

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom