Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sat Morn in Calif

cruzer99

Corvette
99 Navy Blue Pearl Vert. NCRS Member
This happens every Sat morning, coffee and donuts at the local Vette shop (Motor Sport Image) Almost Nov. and pushing 80 deg.

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

This happens every Sat morning, coffee and donuts at the local Vette shop (Motor Sport Image) Almost Nov. and pushing 80 deg.

Every Saturday? Cool! :cool
I love the smell of Zaino in the morning.
;)

Excellent pictures, Cruiser. Thanks for sharing. Remo should get some cool wheel pics out of this to add to his collection.

I kind of like this one, with the flip-up door conversion.

IMG_0529.jpg

Do you know if the owner of this one has reported any problems since the conversion was done?

-Patrick

There are two that I know of in our club and no problems reported.
It is like this every week, if it doesn't rain. Last Sat MSI had a big Addams care care demo in front of the shop.
Thanks for the complement on the pictures. :beer :w

There are two that I know of in our club and no problems reported.
It is like this every week, if it doesn't rain. Last Sat MSI had a big Addams care care demo in front of the shop.
Thanks for the complement on the pictures. :beer :w

Wow, if Arkansas was just a little closer to Cal...

I'm envious. It's not even winter here, although it feels like it with the heavy rain, cold temps, and high winds - my yard and the street are a mess. And my car goes into hibernation this week.

Fall_car_pics008.jpg

Wish I was there, in California! Looks really nice. Its nice here to, but I don't care for the cold weather coming.

Ron, can you hook a Log Chain to the corner of the Lot and Drag that with ya to North Carolina!!! We need something Like that here!!:lou :D
junk!!

I'm envious. It's not even winter here, although it feels like it with the heavy rain, cold temps, and high winds - my yard and the street are a mess. And my car goes into hibernation this week.

Fall_car_pics008.jpg

Yea, the weather is nice but you don't see this kind of scenery in SoCal.

Chickenjerk said:
Yea, the weather is nice but you don't see this kind of scenery in SoCal.
True... but as a former resident of Massachusetts, I don't care if I ever see that scenery again (except on forum threads and post cards ;) ).

What time do they open? I can be there in an hour (if there aren't any cops on I-80). :)

Hey, it was 70 degrees here yesterday! Yesterday afternoon that is -the mornings are already in the low 30s or upper 20s. BRRRRRR.

At least it's sunny - I can still put the top down but it's hard to see around the sides of the parka hood. ;-)

That is just great!!!:upthumbs Wish that went on here.Thanks for the pictures.

True... but as a former resident of Massachusetts, I don't care if I ever see that scenery again (except on forum threads and post cards ;) ).

Especially when you have to pick all those leaves up, and take them to a drop off site like I do. I hate leaves!:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom