Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Seat Belts

midyearroadster427

Corvette
1967 Red 427 Roadster, 2012 Grand Sport Coupe
So I just noticed my seatbelts in the 67 are begining to show their age and wear...can someone suggest where I might be able to get them reconditioned or where I can get repros that are of good quality...thanks for your help.

Hi,
You can check out the posts by me on seat belts (jackfit) for doing it yourself. If you have the RFC belts, they cost about $400 to replace. There is a fellow in New Jersey that will restore them and he charges $500 to $800. You can get safe seat belts from any of the Zip or Corvette Central etc. for about $60 to $100
Try doing it yourself . The webbing only cost me $6 from an online supplier and the shoe maker charged my $15 to sew them together.. a few hours of paint and cleaning and you are in business. You may have to use heat on the bolts near the doors to un screw them from the frame... don't break them.

Jackfit

Seatbelts

If you are looking for a concours resto on your belts try Ssnake-oyl in Texas. Their number is 800-284-7777. Also try Charlie at Stingray Sity, Bedminster, NJ 908-719-2345. Both do outstanding work. I was happy with both. They are not cheap. On my Chevelle I used Seatbelt Solutions 866-904-2358. They are located in Jupiter, FL. The Chevelle belts came out almost perfect and were much less expensive. Jerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom