Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sexy body?? You be the judge...

*89x2*

Well, the color combo is certainly unique, probably great in person. But I gotta say, the ground effects kit is not good for me.

This car might not suit everyone but I bet the workmanship is outstanding. I have seen several of the cars that they have prepared and they are beautiful. I bought my Vette from them, they are great people. I may have to run by and see it in person. Just my two cents worth.

there is a C5 running around here that is red with a white cove.... i have mixed feelings on the look of it. i like it ok, but i would not paint my car this way. im of the crowd that prefers the totally stock look.

looks like a modern day Greenwood package....and I didn't like that either. Color, wheels and paint scheme looks good.

I don't like the ground effects, but the rest is neat. Nice color integration into the interior. Not underdone or overdone.

I've never been much for bolt-on body kits. I think that is why I like the Aerobody so much. It is panel replacement rather than bolting things on.

Looks like they got too close to the curb and shaved off the running boards. YUCK !! and the front spoiler looks like something off a powerboat hull. YUCK YUCK !!!!

Body kits are certainly an expression that is either loved, or not. ;shrug

I know this dealership does a SUPER job with their installs and the paintwork is amazing!
Purifoy has a bodyman that wraps the stripes under the weatherstripping, amazing! :upthumbs

I know of a 1988 Anniv. B2K Callaway that Purifoy put a GTO kit on when it was new. The owner who bought the car, didn't like the kit and wound up finding an owner of another 1988 Anniv. Corvette and swapped it panel for panel to get rid of the kit :eek:hnoes

I think the dealership also did another B2K that later was re-done into an AeroBody car from its greenwood kit.

They do some amazing work still! :v

Body kits are certainly an expression that is either loved, or not. ;shrug
:upthumbs

They do some amazing work still! :v

Not loved. but the workmanship looks good.

Did not realize it was a Callaway until I went to the site...think I might go to Denver and check it out?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom