Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sharkfest: L81 Registry Brick Dedication

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
Here is a picture of the Brick and a couple group photos of the L81 Registry members in attendance. The brick is located just below locator brick number 8 so it is easy to find when you are visiting the museum. All of the bricks around the L81 brick are available for purchase by any Registry members wanting to have their brick next to the big one. Just log on the museum site from the link in these forums for more info.

Group photo 1

Group photo 2.

There are other photos out there so anyone wanting to post them to this thread feel free to do so. I'll let Bud give the names so I don't embarrass myself. I can tell you their names but not everyone's log on.

Tom

We missed you too but there is already talk on what the next meet will be.

Tom

Brick

Those were very good pictures of the brick and the whole gang. I enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting the new members.

I am sorry that I didn't spend more time with the registry members, but due to health, I was ORDERED that I was to rest more this weekend and not run around trying to do things. I had to try to obey, since the guy I brought along, thinks he can boss me. *evil grin* Maybe next time I can share more time.

Bud, you did one heck of a job. Thanks a million.

Princess.;-)

Princess,

It sure was a pleasure to meet you and your husband. I think it is nice of you to let him think that he can boss you around. :L I hope you are up to full speed by the next outing and can join in on all of the fun.

Tom

L81+Brick+Placement+01.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+02.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+03.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+04.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+05.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+06.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+07.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+08.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+09.jpg

L81+Brick+Placement+Group+2.jpg

...as always, the pics are available in a larger format at http://photos.yahoo.com/thethingsido
...under the SharkFest folder. Contact me if you want any of the full size, original pics

.....AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, THE L81 SALUTE!

__hr_L81+Salute+1.jpg

Thanks

Tom and Andre thank you two for sharing these photo's of the L81VetteRegistry Brick Ceremony. Also check out Vette81 (Grizz's website too for more photo's) I lost all my photo's when down loading my new Kodak camera.. :mad

What a great weekend ;) so many nice Corvette Owners and CAC members.. Life just doesn't get much better!

BudD
:w

Great pictures Andre. With one guy working and so many watching it kind of reminds me of a state highway crew.

Outstanding job guys, and a great location too!!! Impossible to miss it. Now I'm even more bummed about not making there. (......lousy stinking .50 O-ring........ ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!)

.......... Nut

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom