Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sharks!

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Hey Bud/Mike, I may own a C4 but I DO love the Sharks! :D

ElAdobe-35.jpg

ElAdobe-37.jpg

Ken :w

Shark Lover Myself!!

The Shark is almost a perfect body as far as I'm concerned, and I really love the chrome bumpers the best!! (But I'm not prejudiced...) :D

Agreed Barb......the pic would have been perfect if we could of pushed that "funny looking non chrome car" out of the way..........
He He He :s
What do you think Bud???? Scott????

I can see where my attempt at humour might be misconstrued.

You mean to tell me that Chevy made Corvettes before 1968 and after 1982? That's News to me ;)

OK, I made a mistake in my last post - I said "almost" perfect... :s

Here's a pic of my baby...

Gorgeous! :D

Barb, the "gorgeous" comment was for your Vette, not the picture that I posted. I just realized that it might have been mis-construed. - Ken

Ms Kiss said:
Agreed Barb......the pic would have been perfect if we could of pushed that "funny looking non chrome car" out of the way..........
He He He :s
What do you think Bud???? Scott????

Barbie

What can I say Barbie :J :s
For my LAST Corvette I chose the L81 MM4 :D I've had every generation with the exception of the C5 (and I came real close last month to a Z06).

With only a 190hp, a body style that looks like it's speeding ALL THE TIME, all I can say is "everytime I look at her I fall in love all over again" :cool:

BudD
:w

I can't sell mine

I just can't bring myself to actually sell it so I can get a newer Vette...so I will just have to wait until my kids grow up and move out. Then it will be possible to have two Vettes

Eric, I still drool every time I see your beauty. :D

Ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom