Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

She copied me!!!

F

FirstVette

Well my older sister couldn't handle it anymore. She bought herself a new, leftover, 03 AE vert. Same color and model as mine!!

Oh well she had always wanted to get another vette since our Dad bought her one when she was 16. That was 45 years ago.

Would have been nice though if she didn't get the exact same thing. Although hers is a 6 spd, mine is an automatic. She likes the feel of the 6 spd and she won't be using it to drive to work every day.

Sibling rivalry!

Welcome to the Annie club, to both of you.

The Annie can really catch attention.
Welcome to the group.

Westford Anny Vettes x Two

FirstVette said:
Well my older sister couldn't handle it anymore. She bought herself a new, leftover, 03 AE vert. Same color and model as mine!!
Vic,

Don't know if your sister lives in the Westford area but if she does, those two cars buzzing around that small town should turn some heads. I've said it before, but it bears repeating - the "anniversary red" is one of the all time best Corvette colors.

Remo:cool

That's great. I hope you both registered them over at 50thregistry.com! You'll be the first brother/sister team. Congratulations on the great color!

TedDBere said:
That's great. I hope you both registered them over at 50thregistry.com! You'll be the first brother/sister team. Congratulations on the great color!
Welcome to CAC TedDBere. 5 Bere points come with your membership!

The Blade

Congrats to both of you. Sibling rivalry! Who's going to mod first ?

FirstVette said:
Well, at least she didn't "one-up" you and put in her order for a C6!

Your sister is a smart Lady!!!! Shes the one with the 6 speed:D

:L Good one. Bet they look cool going down the road together.
NC 50anny said:
Sibling rivalry!

Welcome to the Annie club, to both of you.

So when are we going to hear the stories of siblings drag racing stoplight to stoplight? :L

Now THAT is a cool sister!!

This is the kind of sibling rivalry I like to hear about.
Congrats to both of you!!

:beer

Pedro

FirstVette said:

Oh well she had always wanted to get another vette since our Dad bought her one when she was 16. That was 45 years ago.

Would have been nice though if she didn't get the exact same thing. Although hers is a 6 spd, mine is an automatic. She likes the feel of the 6 spd and she won't be using it to drive to work every day.

Very cool!

you should have a lot of fun at reunions!

And welcome to 50x50 too. Glad to see some of the 50thReg gang joining us.

aka: Blade

Actually Remo, she lives in the next town, Chelmsford.

Well she hasn't picked it up yet. She's suppose to get it thursday and she wants me to bring her there. Which of course I will.

My son now says she has the better of the two since it's a 6 spd!! Wait til he wants to use the Vette again!

Wait til her ex finds out! He had one himself when he was dating her, 40 years ago. Well at least found a good use for the alimony payments!

I'm happy for her. Hopefully she'll enjoy it as much as I do.

hi,
well aparrently she's very preceptive and knows whats good,
:v :Steer :_rock
Invite her to join the CAC
Sherry:)

sherry_ridgeway said:
hi,
well aparrently she's very preceptive and knows whats good,
:v :Steer :_rock
Invite her to join the CAC
Sherry:)
Sherry,

Yes she does know.

Unfortunatley she doesn't have internet access. Even if she did, she probably wouldn't use it much. Not too interested in computer stuff.

Vic

Hi, well she sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders, computer's "ya love em ya hate em/destroy em/repair em/screw with em/ sell em/upgrade em/build em/ and start all over again "refresh" LOLOL:)

Sherry;)

FirstVette said:
Sherry,

Yes she does know.

Unfortunatley she doesn't have internet access. Even if she did, she probably wouldn't use it much. Not too interested in computer stuff.

Vic

NC 50anny said:
And welcome to 50x50 too. Glad to see some of the 50thReg gang joining us.

aka: Blade

Hey Blade:beer

You let your son drive your vette! Brave man. Nice ride.:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom