Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show a picture of your car thread

It sure is, an orginal 390 / 4 speed car with the original owner banging the gears

The original owner? How cool is THAT! Those were no slugs either, as the 390 was a pretty strong motor (I had a '69 Javelin) and I seem to remember their weight only being around 3,000 pounds. Guess that shows what a quick ride you have, eh?

First gear

those are some nice photos of the C5's

Hey Neal, thanks,

I had more fun talking to the owner than racing him. Neat guy.

thanks for the compliments on the C5 pictures.....photography is my other bad habit.....all of the pictures can be seen at:

http://public.fotki.com/htmiata/

thanks again....Herb

Guess it's about time I post mine up. I've been admiring everyone else's since the beginning of the thread. I've just never spent the time to learn how to post a pic here.. This is a great car show.. It's the one that only happens at Carlisle every year just better b/c I can see it from here at the house.. Here's my baby... 327/??? (made up to look like a 350hp, bored .040 over, forged pistons and 350 crank machined down for the small journals) BG Speed Demon 650, Tremec 5 spd and 17" TTII's... Enjoying everytime I get behind the wheel... Plus from all the help from you guys I've become really good at fixing the old beast when she wants some attention.. Thanks guys... Dave..
Side_shot_my_vette.jpg

Nice '65 there TOM. I'm in Dallas and have a '65 Silver/auto/Air coupe too. Mine has Black interior . Nice choice on your 'Vette

6T5RUSH said:
Man, what a beautiful display of Vettes! This has got to be heaven on earth!!
I couldn't agree more! I finally got around to checking this thread out and I must say, I'm impressed! What a beautiful collection of Corvettes (... and one Caddy! :L)

Actually, the Vette in the reflection, youwishtobeme's, is one of my favorites. It's probably the only one I've ever seen that has a tan (saddle?) convertible top on a white body. Looks good Dave! :cool

I especially like the fact that there are so many of the early Vettes sporting "period correct" mag wheels, another of my favorite things. ;)

Bob, I like the early shot in silver. Of course, I am sorta partial to silver. :L

Eric, you shoulda included a shot of the rear end treatment you did to yours; that's one of its best points. :upthumbs

Keep 'em coming guys. This is so much better than a "gallery" because comments such as this can be readily exchanged regarding each other's cars. :CAC

1987Z51_AssemblyPlant1.jpg
DSCF0002.JPG

Ken, thanks man.. I have yet to see another White with Saddle interior and Saddle top... Not that it's original to my car as it started life as a Goldwood Yellow w/ black int unknown top color.. However I guess you could have ordered one this way though from looking at the available options in 66.. That pic was actually taken not to far from you in Richmond,VA..

I have to agree Ih2lose has some very nice pieces... Ih2lose you like taking those reflection shots don't ya?!! I really like the one that you used to have up all the time with the 66 in the reflection of the 04?? It's pretty neat... Also the Caddy is big enough to get the whole vette in the reflection.. Can't beat that.. Oh it's the 4th of July weekend gotta get out and DRIVE EM... Everyone be safe and drive it like you stole it... Dave.

Fourth of July

It's not often that my wife lets me have both toys in the garage. 4th of July was one of those rare exceptions.
ToyGarage01.jpg

ToysinDriveway.jpg

Midyrcoupe said:
It's not often that my wife lets me have both toys in the garage. 4th of July was one of those rare exceptions.
ToyGarage01.jpg

ToysinDriveway.jpg

GREAT looking car!

You wish to be me Thank You for the kind word.

And yes I like reflection pictures I have some real cool ones of the caddy reflexing off some building in manhattan and also the refrection of a freinds cadillac I took in 1996 or so They got published in a cadillac photo coffe table book years ago .

Again Thanks

IH2LOSE said:
36084054-0915-02000180-.jpg

Mike isnt this a picture of your car at the hotel carlilse 2002 in between Dennis black L89 and Blue stripes car?
It sure is, Larry! Man, what a puddle I had... :cry Hey, 67HEAVEN, I hope your windshield keeps out more than just wind...

Not sure what Dennis is going to bring this year. He's been working hard and heavy on a '64 coupe of his... He's been teasing that he's bringing it.

Hope to see you there!
-Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom