Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show a picture of your car thread

i parked by chance in front of this coke truck. same colors , kinda

vetcoke.jpg

Love the Coke shot - talk about Right Place at the Right time!

PA140005.jpg

Think this is what you were trying to post :)

Dsc00053.jpg

I hope I get it right this time......My baby has it's own parking space..AWAY from the street.

Let me see if I can make this work . . . This is going to be my 1965 coupe, Nassau Blue 4-spd, factory A/C, matching #'s 327-300 ......HP w/3.08 hwy positrac. (If all goes well with this post):D

Well whadda ya know! Now if I could just do a little color correcting on the photo to remove some of the green tint . . . . That'll be my next project.
:)

Ron Miller,

Very clean coupe and I like the color!:upthumbs

dennisinmaryland said:
Ron Miller,

Very clean coupe and I like the color!:upthumbs
Thanks, Dennis! My next project will be to post a photo of my 66 convertible, as soon as I get my scanner back working! Geez . . . :D

My 59.....a labor of love!!!

VIN No. 7959 with 2 4-BBl's and a 4-speed. I hope to have her on the road by the fall. Too hot in Texas during the summers!!!

My 62....tuned up and ready for this weekend.

This is my newest acquisition.....a 62 triple black with a 327, 340HP, 4-speed. I can hardly wait to get her out on Saturday morning!!!!!

Ooooops!!!.....

Seems that the last 20 years of my Blue Oval years have been found out. The good news is I've finally achieved the cars I have always wanted. The posters and the tin signs in the photo have been gifts from my family over the past few years and they will be gradually phased out for "Bowtie" appropriate visual stimulus in the garage.

coves4me said:
Seems that the last 20 years of my Blue Oval years have been found out. The good news is I've finally achieved the cars I have always wanted. The posters and the tin signs in the photo have been gifts from my family over the past few years and they will be gradually phased out for "Bowtie" appropriate visual stimulus in the garage.

COVES4ME

welcome to the forum and those are some nice cars

coves4me said:
This is my newest acquisition.....a 62 triple black with a 327, 340HP, 4-speed. I can hardly wait to get her out on Saturday morning!!!!!
What a sweet looking 62! Always wanted one.:upthumbs

coves4me said:
VIN No. 7959 with 2 4-BBl's and a 4-speed. I hope to have her on the road by the fall. Too hot in Texas during the summers!!!
Nice '59. Check out the '59 Registry at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jbiii/59_owners.htm . There is also a forum for the 1959 Registry in this section of the CAC forums. There are lots of interesting '59 already listed.

Tom

What do I see?

A nice looking 60's deVille convertible

Oh yes and it is parked next to a nice 66 BB rag top.........

The Caddy for when the livin' is easy and the Vette for spice

Nice pair.................

Some pictures

Here some pictures of my Corvettes

64takaa.jpg

With this ´64 coupe I started at 1993, but I wanted ´67

midyear.jpg

Then I traded ´64 to ´65 and it is little bit closer ´67

edesta400.jpg

Now I have ´69 427/435. Not yet ´67, but at least right engine :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom