Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show a picture of your car thread

Hey 67HEAVEN...I don't think Dennis would classify that effort as a "few short months..." Those 16 hour days will add up on ya...

ctjackster,

Damn! Yours makes the 3rd view I really like...the stock knockoff look! SWEET!!

This window is narrowing fast for me to have this '5 back together and debugged (oil gas and waterleaks) in time for this first annual in Auburn. Believe me, if my components get back to me inside of the next 2 weeks, I'l be-a-wrenchin' fool! It'll be close. Stay tuned.

Hey Allcoupedup, how's your progress going?

Jim (6T5RUSH)

Another generation

attachment.php

I’m humbled by all these great C2’s but here my favorite pic off the 82.

6T5RUSH said:
ctjackster,

Damn! Yours makes the 3rd view I really like...the stock knockoff look! SWEET!!

This window is narrowing fast for me to have this '5 back together and debugged (oil gas and waterleaks) in time for this first annual in Auburn. Believe me, if my components get back to me inside of the next 2 weeks, I'l be-a-wrenchin' fool! It'll be close. Stay tuned.

Hey Allcoupedup, how's your progress going?

Jim (6T5RUSH)
Jim - mine has new Goldlines on now, I need to update my photo - they look great with the Maroon, in my opinion. It might interest you to know that my 65 L76 is originally a Mich car, was in Shelby Township for much of its early (65 - 95) life. Perhaps all the boys in Mich in 65 bought BB hoods and dropped them on their SBs (or, we could try to convince folks that the assembly line ran out of SB hoods for a week in late March of 1965, and they put BB hoods on the SB cars :D )

Brian, is the "started out changing my plugs and ended up doing a full engine rebuild" project nearing completion?

This started out in the C2 section, but I've seen other generations so here are two of my babies. I will post a pic of my wife's Z soon.

Pedro

Lets see if this works like 67Heaven says it does!
6202Mvc-002f.jpg

This my 67 Corvette, it was my uncle's, delivered on 1/67. Ermine White/White with a Saddle Leather Interior, 327/350HP, 4spd with Air and a few Factory Extras.

Thanks everyone for all the help, questions and answers that have made it possible to get to this point. And as Tom Bryant said "the fun has just begun"!

Bob Anderson

Thanks. If I could have snuck the wires off Bills and installed them on mine I would have but I think he would have noticed. I bought mine off ebay from someone who had them on a 59, not purfect but I think wires on a solid axle are the only way to go.

Tyler

Yeah, I'm recovering...but here's another pic of Tyler and me (with one of his other Corvettes:
tylerjig.jpg

PS...nice wire wheels:cool

67 Coupe

Thanks 67 Heaven, now let's see if it works...
my 67 427/400 a/c coupe. 53450 miles, shoulder harness, p/w, 4spd (natch), 3:70 posi,
447767_Corvette_to_be_loaded_2-thumb.JPG
[/img]

447767_Corvette_rear-thumb.JPG
[/img]

Now, how do I make them bigger?

and, as soon as I can, I'll post the Ruby ZR1.:v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom