Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show a picture of your car!!

Nice picture glenn 27 yours are always so artisic.

Here is our car

27425722-85fe-02000180-.jpg

forum1103x.jpg

Glen, that is a stunning picture! You almost can't tell the color of the Vette with all the fall colors around it- a tribute to how well you've cleaned and waxed it. Nice!
:cool :beer

-Patrick

cruzer82 said:
Thanks Tammy.:w
attachment.php
Cruzer, it worked for me earlier, but now I get an x. :confused I hope I haven't misled you. It may be a feature of the forum software which can be turned on or off.
Tammy

Glennm27 said:
Here's mine, 2002 Electron Blue
forum1103x.jpg
Just lovely! The chrome wheels lend some great sparkle and the red letters on the nose add a nice accent!

Here's my "Lucille", with her new Stingers (or Stingahs, as we say up heah on Cape Cod)

Lucille_End_small.jpg

Thanks for the nice compliments above on my picture!

Here is My 99 :beer

Vettetopdown2.JPG

rear.JPG

Stinger 4 Tip on the rear.

Cheers
Beer

Tom, I love your vert! Very nice.

Since we already have a thread started with pics of everyone's Vettes, I'm going to add this to that thread.

:w
-Patrick

Homer said:
Here's my "Lucille", with her new Stingers (or Stingahs, as we say up heah on Cape Cod)

****ah!!!!;LOL

Oops... guess I can't say that. Big Brother is listening!!!! Just figure this... it starts with p and has iss in the middle....LOL.
Lucille_End_small.jpg

We took a great trip to Taos today - beautiful scenery, and Highway 64 has to be one of the best sports car roads going! Lots of twisties, and the elevation changes are super! The aspens are just starting to change to their fall colors....a MUST, if you're in the area!

C5-Taos.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom