Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

twiget

Corvette
In the market
I did some checking, and it looks like everyone has a picture thread for their generation of Corvettes, except us C6 owners!

Well, now is the time to change that. Lets see all those beautiful C6's.

Here are a few pics of Lust, my '08 C6:

LustPhotoShoot24.jpg

LustPhotoShoot34.jpg

LustPhotoShoot1.jpg

Jason

Nice lookin' twiget.

What I need to see is crystal red with a black top /chrome wheels.My wife wants to see what i'm buyin' with her money :D

Here's my '05 Daytona Sunset Orange convertible...

SOQWIK.jpg

Daytona1-3.jpg

This one was taken in the local Christmas parade...
XmasParade2007.jpg

I did some checking, and it looks like everyone has a picture thread for their generation of Corvettes, except us C6 owners!

Well, now is the time to change that. Lets see all those beautiful C6's.

Here are a few pics of Lust, my '08 C6:

LustPhotoShoot24.jpg

LustPhotoShoot34.jpg

LustPhotoShoot1.jpg

Jason
Great wheels. I have the same ones on my Machine Silver C6. :beer

2006 Victory Red Convertible

Thrown in is a splash of windshield scrip and left fender badging. Photo taken 7 June, 2008. :upthumbs

attachment.php

Thrown in is a splash of windshield scrip and left fender badging. Photo taken 7 June, 2008. :upthumbs

Can you gentelmen post a couple pics of the hashmarks on your cars? I've been toying with the idea of putting them on my car, and I'd like to see better pics on yours so I have an idea of what it would look like on mine.

Thanks,

Jason

I spotted this beauty yesterday while out running errands. The owner wasn't anywhere around and didn't show up while I was looking it over, so I didn't get a chance to talk with him or her and get any model info.

Nice C6!

:wJane Ann

HPIM0275_1.jpg

I spotted this beauty yesterday while out running errands. The owner wasn't anywhere around and didn't show up while I was looking it over, so I didn't get a chance to talk with him or her and get any model info.

Nice C6!

Your camera is like your American Express card huh? Dont leave home with out it!

Nice pic, BTW. :)

Jason

Nice C6!

That's when I leave my business card under the wiper blade!! :D

Elaine

Your camera is like your American Express card huh? Dont leave home with out it!

Nice pic, BTW. :)

Jason

Yep! :D I keep it in the car... I've gotten some cool photos that would've gotten away if not. I was going to post a link to a really cool story and photos of an 1934 American Austin and the 89 year old owner I ran into at a Chevron station a couple of years ago.... but the thread is gone. :mad

Oh well... trust me, Jason - keep a little point and shoot digital in the Corvette. Someday you'll be glad you did! ;)

That's when I leave my business card under the wiper blade!! :D

Elaine

I've thought to myself more than once that I need to make up some type of CAC cards or flyer to leave in such cases. Maybe one of these days I'll remember the idea when I have some free time to work on it. :L

Can you gentelmen post a couple pics of the hashmarks on your cars? I've been toying with the idea of putting them on my car, and I'd like to see better pics on yours so I have an idea of what it would look like on mine.

Thanks,

Jason

Your wish is my command!! TaaaaaaaaaaaaaDaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:upthumbs

Jason, I'm beginning to think you have a hash mark fetish.
:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom