Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

Good grief Dwayne, what is with you and posting pictures that make me scroll side to side on my 24" widescreen monitor? :bash:chuckle

Thanks for the pics Darkster, it looks like you've had a lot of work done on your car. It looks really nice. :upthumbs

Jason

Good grief Dwayne, what is with you and posting pictures that make me scroll side to side on my 24" widescreen monitor? :bash:chuckle

I think Remo put is best: That's Dwayne... No sense of proportion.
;LOL

Here's Rick's 2008 JSB/Cashmere Z-51 Coupe

I haven't seen a JSB coupe yet, so here are pictures of mine, after a two day Zaino program. I'll post some more pictures in my album on my member's profile.

Rick
:w Always Wave!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I haven't seen a JSB coupe yet, so here are pictures of mine, after a two day Zaino program. I'll post some more pictures in my album on my member's profile.

Rick

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the pics, Rick. I like the floor mats. Are they your initials?

Here is my "baby".
attachment.php

That is a nice looking ride you've got, Okie. Your going to have to get Rob to change your screen name to 76&08Okievette! ;LOL

Jason

Rick, tell the truth, your wife picked out your hat and shirt so it would match the car, right?:L

Rick

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks great! I hope to have time to put a coat of Zaino AIO on and polish my exhaust tips with the Pipedreams system this week before visiting Eureka Springs next Saturday.:thumb

This thread seems to be missing LeMans Blue.........
Vette10-06002.jpg

Vette10-06004.jpg

Before the Chromes were added..........
552.jpg

MKZZ51056.jpg

And yes, It DOES get driven in the rain!!
WetVette004.jpg

This thread seems to be missing LeMans Blue.........
WetVette004.jpg

Thanks for the pics, and :welcome That is one beautiful Corvette you have there.

I drive my C6 in the rain too. I always like the way she looks with the water beaded up on the paint.

:thumb Jason

at the factory when I did a museum delivery:
P1010010.jpg

in the museum:
15.jpg

on top of parking ramp at work:
P1010059.jpg

In Wisconsin on last years fall color tour:
PA120210a.jpg

Friends and Corvettes

The best picture of your Corvette is when your friends go along. Had I taken the ’64 that day we would have had all 6 generations.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom