Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

IMG_1881-1.jpg

IMG_1618copy.jpg

The Dawg bought a Crystal Red '08 (AKA the Crystal Ship) awhile ago. He's a little technologically challenged, so here you go Dawg! Some pics of the Crystal Ship.

Corvette_BBQ_11-08_004.jpg

Corvette_BBQ_11-08_003.jpg

Corvette_BBQ_11-08_006.jpg

:thumb Jason

The Dawg bought a Crystal Red '08 (AKA the Crystal Ship) awhile ago. He's a little technologically challenged, so here you go Dawg! Some pics of the Crystal Ship.

Corvette_BBQ_11-08_004.jpg

Corvette_BBQ_11-08_003.jpg

Corvette_BBQ_11-08_006.jpg

Thanks Jason !!! :upthumbs That's so kewl ... and very tactfully said :chuckle

Uh....Jane Ann...all I see is the dreaded red x.

Do I have to school you in posting pics????? :rotfl

Oh no! :eek:hnoes Looks like you'll have to tutor me Chris. :thumb

:chuckle Maybe his site doesn't allow hotlinks... or maybe the bandwidth has been exceeded.

If you check the properties of the image... you get this address:

PHP:
http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos5196/7/70/8/77/62/3/362770870705_0_ALB.jpg

You can go to the online copy of the image but you can't display it in a post. :W

:wJane Ann

Ok, I was working on the house and saw the reflection so I got the wife's camera and took some shots. I couldn't figure out how to change the lens to get the shorter lens on so these will have to do.

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

Ok, I was working on the house and saw the reflection so I got the wife's camera and took some shots. I couldn't figure out how to change the lens to get the shorter lens on so these will have to do.

IMG_1561.jpg

Thta is a great shot. Thanks for sharing. :beer

Pictures of 2007 in Bowling Green and The National Corvette Museum and the Corvette Assembly Plant in April 2007. I did not do the Museum Delivery Option. I was stationed at Camp Shelby, MS with the MN National Guard and purchased this Corvette while in MS. I took a week of leave and went to Bowling Green. Along the way I stopped at the Jack Daniels & Jim Beam Distilleries, Fort Knox, KY, Country Music Hall of Fame, Coyote Ugly in Nashville, Elvis Presley Birthplace in Tupelo, MS and drove on the Natchez Trace from Nashivlle, TN to Jackson, MS. It was about a 1,400 mile trip.

Yes it is!:beer^^

very nice pictures everyone!

I'd like to pick up a vette like this in about 2 yrs. I've wanted one for years........

The perfect color. I could live with that. :)

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom