Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

The detailing sprays from Mothers and Meguires really make it a lot easier than it used to be. I have had black cars since my first car, a '39 Ford Deluxe 2 dr. Back then we used to take some liqued car wax and delute it about 75% with water. After we washed the car we would shake that up and wipe down the entire car. Then dry with towels. It always came out shiney and streak free and only took about 5 minutes.

Tom

Nikka's C6

Here's my C6:

_DSC0149-vi.jpg

Welcome. Love the wheels.

Tom

Made a few changes:

Wide Rear:
PC291402.jpg

Down South Vettes leather (Driver knee, glove box and glove box extension)

PC291391.jpg

PC291393.jpg

Here is my 2007 sitting at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant.

Restored Gas Station

I do about 90% of my cruising on Texas back roads called Farm to Market Roads. This gas station is located in Fayetteville, Texas roughly 70 miles West of Houston. I was out that day running the twisties in the area when I entered the city limits (population 261) and discovered that the town square along with this gas station (c. 1926) had been restored. I just had to stop for lunch and admire the square and no way I was leaving without grabbing a shot of the vette in front of those restored gas pumps!

Very cool! Thanks for the sharing the photo and the story! I love seeing and reading about old stations restored. Fits right in with my childhood memories of cars in general and Corvettes especially.:thumb

In fact, I've got an old gas station photo thread around here somewhere... I'll have to dig it up and copy the photo to it.

:wJane Ann

Hardnoks, your car looks great. is that the Lingenfelter hood? Do you have another shot that shows the hood better?

:thumbs Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom