Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Side Spear Resto

Prisonman

Corvette
1961 roadster
Does anyone know where I can get my original side spears restored at. A couple of the prongs have broken off and was wondering if this is an item that can be restored or just buy the repo's. Thanks

Does anyone know where I can get my original side spears restored at. A couple of the prongs have broken off and was wondering if this is an item that can be restored or just buy the repo's. Thanks
pot metal....I would suggest buying repros from Paragon, if it isn't what you expected, they will take it back. I don't like to reccomend repros, but those seemed ok.
good luck....Herb

Labor on this type of work piles up fast. As long as the repros are accurate it would be hard to repair the originals for the same amount of money. Contact someone like Pauls Chrome Plating and I'm sure they will tell you the same or at least give you an estimate on the work.

pot metal....I would suggest buying repros from Paragon, if it isn't what you expected, they will take it back. I don't like to reccomend repros, but those seemed ok.
good luck....Herb
Thanks for the reply

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom