Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Signs

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

bpdfs

Corvette
1993 40th Ann
Anyone know where you can get some good 40th ann. Tin type signs, Like you can hang in your garage?? Or any 40th ann. memorabilia?

THanks

There is a fabulous poster (40 Years of Corvette) that has a large 1993 40th Ruby coupe at the bottom. The complex artwork is a Corvette history lesson in itself, with famous men (Harley Earl, Bill Mitchell, Ed Cole), emblems from four decades, the two plants (STL and BGreen), various series, including ZR1. This poster is one reason I finally got my own 40th Anniversary Edition, after staring at it on my wall for more than 15 years. The National Corvette Museum gift shop may have replica posters for sale, so check out their website or catalogue. I have a second one hanging in the garage, framed, hanging over my Ruby. I attended the June 1992 Million Corvette celebration in Detroit, and among the souvenirs they gave out was a 40th bag of goodies, put together by a St. Louis Company (Gateway Promotions, St. Louis 63144 (Clayton?). If they are still in business, they might have some leftovers, 16 years later.

Check out Dana Forrester Ruby Twins print

The Ruby Twins is a great 40th Anniversary print. I have his "The Heartbeat" (a Ruby Coupe), which is no longer available. He does nice work.
Sad to say but I sold my Ruby Red. I had collected several 40th Anniversary items (Black & white coffee cups, lighter, belt buckle, Dana Print, Factory models, Masito model, unassembled Revell kit, electric racing track). One of these days, I will get over the loss and get rid of these items. But I still think the color is the best looking color ever for a Corvette. :thumb

:v
I have a corvette Silver Anniversary Billboard 10'x21'.
I wonder what that is worth??? ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom