Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Simple Math...

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Ok, this is painless, and it will work ;)

Each Friday, starting November 7th (This November 7th ;) ) put $20.00 away for CruiseFest 2009..

Simple math :D
If you do this starting November 7th & add $20 each Friday until June 5th (2009).. you will have $620.00 set aside for CruiseFest ;) I spend that much on Coffee a week :eek (for me and ma ;) )

There ya go, an easy way to help finance CruiseFest VI 2009 at Bowling Green, KY :Steer

Bud

;LOLSounds like a plan to me.

It's just so crazy it might work!:D
(Non Political statement, except the voting part :chuckle
This is a tongue in cheek message!)
:beer
I went ahead and submitted my request for a piece of the bailout, ooops the Rescue Package, I figure about $905,000,000.99 would cover the costs of CruiseFest VI (2009). I thought if I asked for just what I needed, I'd never have a chance, but if I really jigged up the number, I stood a better chance ;)

If it works, CruiseFest VI will be free to everyone, I'll even transport your cars or send you the money for new tires, tuneup, motel and gas expenses.. :thumb

And REMEMBER I'm gmjunkies VP candidate.. We will bailout every Corvette Owner (Well... Every Corvette..... maybe not Every Owner)

Bud
(I approve the above tongue in cheek message!)

I'd say "Like Minds" but that might be an insult :boogie
Instead think of it as a "Hand Up" and remember to Vote for:
gmjunkie & Yoda

Bud

(Non Political statement, except the voting part :chuckle

This is a tongue in cheek message!)
:beer

If it works, CruiseFest VI will be free to everyone, I'll even transport your cars or send you the money for new tires, tuneup, motel and gas expenses.. :thumb

And REMEMBER I'm gmjunkies VP candidate.. We will bailout every Corvette Owner (Well... Every Corvette..... maybe not Every Owner)

Bud
(I approve the above tongue in cheek message!)

WTF Bud!! We couldn't do any worse than the ones that are there now!!
And I'm sure not any worse than the ones that are now wanting there!!:thumb:boogie:boogie:boogie

GMJunkie/Yoda
for 2008
:pat:pat:pat

:D:D:D

a day late ...

I knew I shoulda been checking up on what YODA was advising.
I just spent my coffee/lunch money for the next 10 years when I bought a 2008 COUPE yesterday :upthumbs !
CRYSTAL RED !!
I'm tired of BLACK !!! ... but the BLACKDOG is still in the garage.
See, YODA is here in California visiting his old homeys and has no idea this has taken place.
I'm hoping it gets here from San Diego before we get together this coming week !! :W
I have already figured out that I'm going to have to go to school to figure out all the "stuff" on this C6. ;help
So ... no more $5 lattes at Starbucks. It'll be "dumpster diving for treats" for awhile !! :boogie
I just think that this will call for a CARAVAN to BG for CF2009, eh ??? huh-huh-huh ??? :Steer:m

Hey Dawg, that's cool! I would love to have a new(er) Vette, but it just isn't in the cards for me (at least for a while). BG or bust.:D

Thanks Tom !
Just heard from the dealer that the '08 will be on a truck Friday, headed here from San Diego.
ETA Monday ... right after the rains pass through :upthumbs.
Just happen to be lucky enuf to pull this off now, so why not ! ~ sure as hell gettin' any younger :chuckle
Hmmm - I think I can smell a CARAVAN TO BG ???? :Steer:m:thumb

Thanks Tom !
Just heard from the dealer that the '08 will be on a truck Friday, headed here from San Diego.
ETA Monday ... right after the rains pass through :upthumbs.
Just happen to be lucky enuf to pull this off now, so why not ! ~ sure as hell gettin' any younger :chuckle
Hmmm - I think I can smell a CARAVAN TO BG ???? :Steer:m:thumb

And will your caravan from San Diego pass through Colorado to pick up some mountain states Corvettes?

The eyes of Colorado are now upon you, Dawg.
;)

Blackdog, in the CRYSTAL SHIP, SURELY will be looking to put together a caravan to BG that will, most definitely,
pass through the GREAT STATE of COLORADO, in order to gather our fellow VETTAHOLICS in need of a spiritual cleansing at CRUISEFEST 2009 !! ;worship:CAC:m
I am already recruiting lost souls in search of redemption :eek:hnoes ... such as myself for not attending Cleveland this year.
At this time, I can only say that one of the stops along the way will be in Strafford, Mo. - just a spit NE of Springfield on I-44.
Everything else is open to suggestion.
So put the word out on the street !!
I am mildly confident, with some reservation, the this ol' DawG will have sufficient time to figure out all these hi-tech gizmos that are on this '08 .
It's the "old DawG, new tricks" thing, you know.
So ...
GET YOUR SOULS CLEAN IN BOWLING GREEN :pat

Blackdog, in the CRYSTAL SHIP, SURELY will be looking to put together a caravan to BG that will, most definitely,
pass through the GREAT STATE of COLORADO, in order to gather our fellow VETTAHOLICS in need of a spiritual cleansing at CRUISEFEST 2009 !! ;worship:CAC:m
I am already recruiting lost souls in search of redemption :eek:hnoes ... such as myself for not attending Cleveland this year.
At this time, I can only say that one of the stops along the way will be in Strafford, Mo. - just a spit NE of Springfield on I-44.
Everything else is open to suggestion.
So put the word out on the street !!
I am mildly confident, with some reservation, the this ol' DawG will have sufficient time to figure out all these hi-tech gizmos that are on this '08 .
It's the "old DawG, new tricks" thing, you know.
So ...
GET YOUR SOULS CLEAN IN BOWLING GREEN :pat
;LOL

I'm Patrick, and I approve this post.

TWIGET ... got your ears on ?? - 'cause I'll be asking you
and Patrick a lot of goofy questions about this C6 ! ...
like "where do the keys go?? - WHAT ?? No KEYS??? :eek:hnoes

Oh boy ;shrug ... and it isn't even here yet !! :rotfl

ARF-ARF !!

Where do I collect my campaign $$$ ??? :chuckle

You are the P.R. man, Patrick !! :upthumbs

TWIGET ... got your ears on ?? - 'cause I'll be asking you
and Patrick a lot of goofy questions about this C6 ! ...
like "where do the keys go?? - WHAT ?? No KEYS??? :eek:hnoes

Oh boy ;shrug ... and it isn't even here yet !! :rotfl

ARF-ARF !!

Dawg, Jason and I are here to help. We will be more than happy to tell you where you can put your keys.
:L

Seriously, for the uninitiated, the C6 is an intimidating machine, smart and possessed of freakish power. Jason and I will be your guide, Dawg, as you and your Corvette learn each other. And I mean that- your C6 will come to know you by name, and respond to no other.
;)

During this troubling get-to-know you time, Jason and I will be happy to stand with you and your new C6. And we will be eager to see you march towards BG next June!
:D

Where do I collect my campaign $$$ ??? :chuckle

You are the P.R. man, Patrick !! :upthumbs

Unfortunately, we did not opt out of the public finance rules. So, no check is in the mail.
:L

thanks MUCHO Patrick !! I'll need the help for sure.

Oh, the CARAVAN thing ???

GAME ON !!!!!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom